What you guys doing right now.

Rejoicing as I've actually found an anime fan worthy of my time, who I would also consider my equal.

This is how it all went down.

After I finished watching Cloverfield in Liverpool I went to Forbidden Planet which was like 3 minutes away from the cinema. Started checking out the anime DVDs and crap. Some guy I know from college comes in [He's working on the college magazine with me and like 6 other people], I was like "Oh?" He comes in starts checking the DVDs I was suprised that he wasn't checking out like... Naruto or some ****. He picked the final DVD of Speed Grapher and from there we talked in the shop for a good 30/40 minutes without buying anything. We covered various series, honestly, he was like... the smartest anime fan I've talked to IRL, srsly. Once he mentioned Gantz manga and that he loved it I was knew this guy was worthy of my time.

We covered Evangelion, though I'm sure if I mentioned some of the things we said I'm sure I'd get flamed. Said he didn't really bother with Naruto and Bleach too much, and that Bleach is currently doing the same **** again and it's pretty lame, obviously I agreed, because it's true. He talked about some stuff I've not seen, I did the same too him. Then we both bought the final volume of Speed Grapher. Then headed back to college, the way back we mostly talked about Final Fantasy. It opened with him saying "The best Final Fantasy is..." I was like "Please don't say Seven." He said VI and VIII. Once he mentioned VI, I dunno I was just... suprised, he even said that most VII fans all... y'know. "OMG SEPHIROTH PWNS ALL" etc. Which is pretty true.

So yeah, best discussion I've had in a long time. Best day for me this year so far. Ha.

Trying to force myself to study English tomorrow. I'm good at English, and I love poetry and all that ****, but MY GOD studying for exams the most soul destroying thing I know of :[

Just dreading school tommoro. I havent done my music homework and she's gonna kill me and its too late to even attempt it now. Ah well, Drama X4 in the morning :)

Recovering from the days of endless walking, restless nights and heat.
ATM, I'm just catching up (almost finished), and getting ready to have lunch.

Just finished FFX2 finally so I am sat here with a huge grin on my face.

Next job of the day is to install lots of games onto my PC ready for gaming weekend, also bought Half Life 2 orange box so have lots of new games to start playing now :D

BlackWolf said:
paying for internet orders, and watching friend play oblivion...he's managed to get himself addicted to it :p

Oh man who doesnt get addicted to Oblivion??

And now im relaxing after a lengthy gaming session.

Planing out what to do tomorrow, as it's pupil review day, So i'm only in for 10 mins. :p

And discussing with one of my friends whether or not too go to The Foo-fighters gig in manchester.

Working, but just about to scan the internet for any great deals on Amsterdam. Organising two stag doos this year and I really need to get on it.

After finishing watching S-Cryed on Sky Plus (of which I missed odd important eps due to forgetfulness) and numerous house chores, I'm just skimming the forums.
Afterwards, I'll be getting on with some much needed art coursework.

Back