What you guys doing right now.

Glad today is almost over, one more exam to go on friday and i've finished one term of uni. I thought it would go by a bit faster to be honest. Also listening to music at the moment while trying to relax.

Watchin one of the great kids films of All Time

medium_the-goonies.3.jpg

Good luck on your exam, Arbalest. =O

I agree Kendyman, Goonies is a great movie.

I'm just wasting time and waiting for... Final Fantasy XI to finish installing in my PC. >_>

To Nyu & McIcy,

Thank you! It was really hard finding a placement but Zest magazine have said yes. It's a women's health/fitness/beauty mag. You now what McIcy, I haven't bought a manga in a while, so I will treat myself to one today to celebrate!

M.G xx

Woohoo go spending, heavenly hockey club 3 has arrived today so will be reading that at work over the weekend.

Waiting for my gf to get home fromwork so I can go out to the new all you can eat chinrese/japanese buffet.

McIcy - I have some news for you!

While in F.P yesterday, I stumbled across a book called 'Star Project Chiro' as the artwork looked familiar. Turns out it's the new series from the lady who wrote Bring It On. It's not as funny as her previous work, but it has potential, plus there's a guy who is basically the blonde kid in Bring It On, but with black hair. Because it's korean, I think it will still make you laugh, some great moments. Worth checking out.

Anyway, hope you enjoy HHC, and tell me what you think after.

*end report*

M.G xx

Emailing mates about plans for xmas eve, going to our usual pub for the night as it has a guaranteed lock in policy which means we can drink til 5am and then struggle home to sleep before the cheery opening of presents and more alcohol

Looking at Pirates of the Burning Seas, I've been brushing it off, kinda. And not giving it a true look, Now I've given it that I can say. I WANT IT.

I'm downloading the Open Beta currently. =D

Kurogane said:
A said:
Panicing about my GCSE mocks which are next week and eating pizza

>___<

GCSE's are easy.

No, seriously-- a good portion of the exams are common sense.

That is IF you revise.

Hah, Mine finished last this week. =/. I didn't revise one bit. Which is technically quite bad since I'm not a genius of any sort. Oh, Helpful hint for your engrish mock, Its panicking. XD.

As for what I'm doing now. I'm on the IRC and browsing the intarwebs.

not long come back from my mates 21st surprise party...Here's a tip for people to remember, make sure that the birthday person isn't still recovering from a 3:30 p.m to 2.00 a.m drinking session when you throw the party :wink:

Considering updating my avatar...
That and recovering from the all-in-one cold disaster: Headaches, coughs, sore throats, runny nose... You get the idea.

Back