What you guys doing right now.

McIcy said:
Sat at home watching Pokemon Battle Frontier

That reminds me, I downloaded the first 15 eps of the Japanese original, and I honestly though it was an excellent change.

If getting hold of all the japanese originals was possible, I'd easily see myself watching the entire series.

Hyaku said:
McIcy said:
Sat at home watching Pokemon Battle Frontier

That reminds me, I downloaded the first 15 eps of the Japanese original, and I honestly though it was an excellent change.

If getting hold of all the japanese originals was possible, I'd easily see myself watching the entire series.

I just hate the fact that they changed the people voicing the UK version, I find it really hard to watch, although the theme song does drill its way into my brain.

I am now watching NCIS

McIcy said:
What kinda work experience are you two looking for?
I already have my placement which was forced upon me, working at a Primary School.
Right now, I'm considering what should I do next, sleep or stay on the computer a bit more. XD

Back at work right now so checking the forum out. In a minute I haveto sort out paperwork for Thames water stuff, being a home owner has way to much paperwork

Just had to ruch to my girlfriend she was in a car accident, the car is a total write-off she managed to escape with a few bruised ribs. She was very lucky.

Now I am back at work it was an action packed morning

Back