What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
When we were little kiddies we all watched cartoons, and I was just wondering what was your favorite? :p

Before, I just started watching Boomerang, and Tom & Jerry was on; having not watched it in years, I started watching and I found it hilarious, just like old times xD

So what was your favorite cartoon? :twisted: :p

Probably things like Warner Brothers stuff. I also watched Tom+Jerry, Wacky Racers and then turned to Pokemon in Year 7 of High school.

Chaz said:
Probably things like Warner Brothers stuff. I also watched Tom+Jerry, Wacky Racers and then turned to Pokemon in Year 7 of High school.

Ahh, Wacky Races, good times. 8)

That also sparked memories of 'Catch the pidgeon' or whatever it was called lol.

Denver the Last Dinosaur, Defenders of the earth, Captain Planet, The Racoons and Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.

Showing my age now

Ryo Chan said:
Denver the Last Dinosaur, Defenders of the earth, Captain Planet, The Racoons and Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.

Showing my age now

After a moment of headscratching, I don't recognise any of those :p

Does anyone remember Biker Mice btw, the original series?
:)

i grew up watching Tom and jerry, looney toons and wackey races. i haven't seen them in a couple years now though

pomtry said:
The flinstones where my favorite when I was a kid lol

WILMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm reminded of a quote:

"If The Flintstones taught us anything, its that everyday animals can be used for chores."

*mixes cement in pelicans mouth*

"Go on little fella, say a wisecrack-"

*pelican hits the floor dead*

"Ohh......"
:lol:

There's so many, I'll have to ask my mom, she taped them all for me as a kid.

Though I did like Super Ted, the Mask, and some other things which were awesome back in the day, now we're stuck with crap.

I use to be a big fan of Disney cartoons, Sleeping Beauty and Beauty and the Beast was one of my favourites. I also use like Looney toons aswell on TV.

Dinsoaurs, Flintstones, Animaniacs, Tom and jerry, The chipmunks, Banana man, Ed Edd and Eddy, Dexters Lab.

all of the top of the noggin'

Nyu said:
Dinsoaurs, Flintstones, Animaniacs, Tom and jerry, The chipmunks, Banana man, Ed Edd and Eddy, Dexters Lab.

all of the top of the noggin'

I still watch a good amount of those :p

Used to read Banana man comics too :p

Ryo Chan,

OMG - I remember Denver the Last Dinosaur! It had a ridiculously catchy theme song which went:

"Denver, the last dinosaur!
He's my friend and a whole lot more..."

I even sent in a picture of Denver to the tv show it appeared on and it appeared on tv for like... 5 seconds. I was sent a box of crayola pens... I was well chuffed.

Watched Captain Planet and The Racoons too! But my absolue favourites were Transformers and the brilliant Thunder Cats. (Now that was a wicked show.)

M.G xx

hehe knew someone would remember it sooner or later. So many more cartoons i could add myself.

Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles, Sonic the Hedgehog, Heathcliff, Super Mario Brothers, all sorts lol

Super Ted,The Racoons,Banana Man,Family Ness,Wacky Races,The Jetsons,Christopher The Crocodile,Biker Mice From Mars,The Mask,Alvin and The Chipmunks,The Snorks,Sharky and George...

more will come to me :D

TRASHBAT said:
Super Ted,The Racoons,Banana Man,Family Ness,Wacky Races,The Jetsons,Christopher The Crocodile,Biker Mice From Mars,The Mask,Alvin and The Chipmunks,The Snorks,Sharky and George...

more will come to me :D

The Mask cartoon was so funny, wonder if it airs anywhere still :shock:

Back