what UK DVDs and blu rays are out in the current month

Animefreak17

Godhand
Ok here's the deal....

Resently I have been having trouble finding out which anime is out in the recent months... I know what's coming out but I don't know which one's are coming out in the month they are coming out in.

Yes I know we have a... this week's releases are threads..

But I'd like to have a thread that shows us which ones in the months

Yes yes I know we have a schedule and all but it seems off .....

When I saw pingpong on up1 it says its out this month but on the schedule it says its out December or something.

Could we use this for the what's out this week instead of individual threads...please... for the UK releases of course

Whoops, my bad, missed that part. Amazon always seem to have accurate dates, so if you're looking for something specific you could look there. I remember some people using Amazon to list titles coming out in the future by specific distributors, so that could also be helpful though I'm not sure how.

UK Anime also have a Google calendar you can subscribe too which is regularly updated and will sync with your own calendar too. But yeah, between that, Amazon and the forum threads I'm pretty covered.

It's UP1 that's wrong, Ping Pong was delayed. The schedule on this site is updated a lot faster than most shops are to be fair. I'd trust it more than I'd trust the people selling them tbh.

+1 on trusting this sites schedule.
I then have two Amazon wishlists for stuff that isn't out yet...

"Pending Release" and "Next Month Releases". All Anime BR's get added to pending release. once it's under 30 days it gets "promoted" to "Next Month Releases". (assuming I haven't pre-ordered in the meantime). The combination of the above usually keeps me pretty up to date with the situation...

:/ The calendar on here is very accurate and updated as often as possible, I & someone else make sure of that.

The only out of sync title up there is FUSE as it has a new date but we don't know what yet, everything else is on point. Trust me, I triple check and make sure to look at release dates every couple of days to ensure the schedule is correct.

If something doesn't match up to Amazon/Up1 is likely due to those two sites not having updated the dates. :thumb:

Yes as far as I know the calendar is almost updated everytime so you can use it. The only times that can be a bit non accurate should be after events over the weekend like Comic Con and stuff, where lots of new dates are given or titles announced and people have to work it all out and it can take time. I've done that in the past so I know it was updated almost all the time, Dannielle is now doing it (not sure if you have anyone else helping) and she's doing great so you can use it with, no problem.

bakum4tsu said:
Yes as far as I know the calendar is almost updated everytime so you can use it. The only times that can be a bit non accurate should be after events over the weekend like Comic Con and stuff, where lots of new dates are given or titles announced and people have to work it all out and it can take time. I've done that in the past so I know it was updated almost all the time, Dannielle is now doing it (not sure if you have anyone else helping) and she's doing great so you can use it with, no problem.

Ah, After Comic Con updating ...that's sure fun :p

& Thanks, I thought you might still be helping out? Someone else works on the schedule but I have no idea who. Sometimes I go to update and it's already done so thank you whoever you are :thumb:

Dannielle said:
bakum4tsu said:

Ah, After Comic Con updating ...that's sure fun :p

& Thanks, I thought you might still be helping out? Someone else works on the schedule but I have no idea who. Sometimes I go to update and it's already done so thank you whoever you are :thumb:

I havent been doing anything for a while now but I will send you a pm now about it.

Back