what movies are you most lookin forward too

Shades said:
Tokyo Zombie and Hot Fuzz, saw these being advertised at the expo and they both look quite good 8)

The Hot Fuzz trailer cracks me up I love the bit where they are in the school assembly and Nick Frost asks Simon Pegg if its true that theres a place on the human head that if they are shot there it'll make the head explode

Its not one I'm looking forward too, but isn't there an A-Team coming out this year? I know there's a Dallas (!!!) though.

Not very excited by these though.

Is anyone excited about them?

Hovis! said:
Its not one I'm looking forward too, but isn't there an A-Team coming out this year?

To tell you the truth I am dreading this, there is no way it will compete with the stunning and always brilliant TV series, I loved it so much and was over the moon when it got a dvd release.

But a movie.... um no thanks

Sunshine looks good - about the sun dying and a 7 man crew being sent there to effectively give it a jump start - Trailer - looks like a good sci-fi from the trailer

Shooter - About a Sniper who gets double crossed on a mission and then uses his skills to hunt down those who betrayed him Trailer

Disturbia - Every killer lives next door to someone - looks like a good horror murder suspense film, about a kid under house arrest, so he spends his time spying on neighbours until he sees one killed. His freinds help him investigate as more people go missing Trailer

AnimeEnchanter said:
i wonna see EPIC MOVIE when it comes out, it look funny but kind of cheesy at the same time. :lol:

Same here looks like a real good switch off comedy, the trailers made me laugh I just hope the best bits aren't being shown.

i saw the trailer and the bit where they are takin the mik out of narnia where that girl boots the otter thing, i had a lol moment there. other people in the room just stared at me and wudered why it was funny. i have a sense of humour, they dont. haha :shock:

AnimeEnchanter said:
i saw the trailer and the bit where they are takin the mik out of narnia where that girl boots the otter thing, i had a lol moment there. other people in the room just stared at me and wudered why it was funny. i have a sense of humour, they dont. haha :shock:

I have seen the US trailer and I love the bit where Mr Tumnuss (Narnia) takes the kids to his MTV Cribs house. Also the appearence of The Xmen looks quite funny

Though im not really a fan im quite looking forward to the new Harry Potter film,only because it's the best book.Will also be interesting to see what they will end up not putting in and/or doing completely half arsed :roll:

Looking forward to King Conan, but then a lot of people have been looking forward to that since the mid-80s. :?

Also looking forward to the Watchmen film, but that again seems to be in production hell.

slideyfoot said:
Also looking forward to the Watchmen film, but that again seems to be in production hell.

I've been looking forward to this one too, but with all the problems they keep running into the production value or on screen performances may suffer and that'd ruin the film for me

McIcy said:
slideyfoot said:

I've been looking forward to this one too, but with all the problems they keep running into the production value or on screen performances may suffer and that'd ruin the film for me

same here been looking forward to it for a while

Back