What manga are you reading now?

Re:Zero 13 (LN) - I have a horrible feeling about something ...would be a heartbreakingly good twist.
Overlord 12 (LN) - Love this spooky sneaky cast.
Sword Oratoria 12 (LN) - & thus concludes the arc. Fantastic payoff. Interested in how they they'll cover it in the main series.
86 5 (LN) - Interesting turn of events.
Reading: Reincarnated as a Slime 8 (LN) - Feels like a breather volume so far but after the events of the last few volumes I can forgive.

Rascal Does Not Dream of Petite Devil Kouhai (LN)
Discommunication volume 6
In/Spectre volume 12
Whimsical Jaguar volume 1
I Refuse to Be Your Enemy! volume 3 (LN)
My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! volume 7 (LN)
Infinite Dendrogram volume 6

I'm on volume 4 of Hayate the Combat Butler. It's a series I totally ignored for ages, but it's really really funny and I'm glad I finally got into it!

Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest ch 63

Hajimete no Gal ch 106 - 107

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord ch 61.1

Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~ ch 40

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san ch 132

Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher!? ch 89

A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman ch 114

Burn the Witch ch 0, 1 & 2

Houkago no Goumon Shoujo ch 49

Last edited:
I just finished volume 1 of the Bakemonogatari manga.

The anime is of of my favourite shows I've ever seen and the manga's off to a good start. It's by Oh! Great (Air Gear/Tenjho Tenge) and it looks excellent. This volume covers the Hitagi Crab part and it's an interesting read.

I think it's probably easier to follow than the anime - the anime is pretty fast paced, with stuff flashing on the screen very quickly, but you can take your time and think about the manga a bit more.

I've got the next two volumes (they were in a digital sale recently), so I'm looking forward to reading them.

The timing is extra helpful, because I'm getting back into the Monogatari anime, after a gap of a couple of years. I'm partway through Neko White, so reading this manga is a handy reminder of all the characters!

Slave Harem in the Labyrinth of the Other World ch 40

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime ch 74

World's End Harem - Fantasia ch 15.1 - 17.2

Last edited:
O Maidens In Your Savage Season volume 7
Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks volume 6 (LN)
Perfect World volume 2
Time Paradox Ghostwriter (WSJ)
Persona 5 volume 3
Adachi and Shimamura volume 1 (LN)

Komi Can't Communicate 8
Reincarnated as a Slime: Workaholic Slime 1
Attack On Titan 31
Eminence in Shadow 1 (LN)
Ascendance of a Bookworm 8 (LN)

Laid-Back Camp volume 9
Actually read this a few days ago and forgot to post about it. Now that the Izu Camping Trip arc is over it's interesting to see how they'll fit this into the anime. While Season 1 covered volumes 1-4 with an anime original ending I wonder how they'd fit five volume's worth of content into the next season as it would be awkward to end in the middle of this arc. Then again it'd be pretty cool if they adapted volumes 8-9 as the upcoming movie. In any case I'm super hyped for Season 2

Last edited:
Torture Princess volume 4 (LN)
Shortcake Cake volume 9
Ao Haru Ride volume 12 - the melodrama in this series is starting to get ridiclous now and truck-kun almost claimed a new isekai victim! 😂
Toilet Bound Hanako-kun volume 4
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess volume 7
The Eminence in Shadow volume 1 (light novel, dropped)

Bloom Into You volume 8 (End)
Great ending to the series. Hope Troyca can do a second season of the anime at some point. It'd be interesting to see how they adapt that chapter 👀

Golden Kamuy 17
Kakegurui 12
Ancient Magus Bride Spin Off: Jack Flash & The Fairie Case Files 1
Killing Slimes for 300 Years & Maxed out my Level 6 (LN)
Full Metal Panic 8 (LN)
Realist Hero 12 (LN)
Reading: Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation 6 (LN)

Back