What manga are you reading now?

Chi's Sweet Home volume 1 (Japanese release) - My first successful read in Japanese without ditching it halfway through! I'm not sure I fully understood everything, but it's a good first step on a long road~ 😄

So I'm a Spider, So What? Volume 6

The Alchemist Who Survived Now Dreams of a Quiet City Life volume 1 - Really average, so might drop if the next volume isn't a lot more engaging.

Haikyu!! volume 33

Flying Witch volume 7 - Caught up in English finally!!

Witch Hat Atelier volume 2 - Didn't like this as much as volume 1, hopefully I get on better with volume 3. I think the uniqueness of the world just wore off a bit, but we'll see what happens.

Our Dreams at Dusk volume 2 - Still very good, still very painful to read at times.

Dreamin' Sun volume 9 - All finished the series next volume. I'm excited to see what happens next, but also feel like this is a good time to say goodbye.

Chi's Sweet Home
As a cat lover I was thinking about getting this at some point (in English, of course). I love the cute artwork in it and well, as a seasoned cat owner it resonates with me! I feel that @Neil.T is going to have his work cut out when we eventually own a cat together 😉

Well done on the successful read - I had heard that Chi's Sweet Home is a great manga(?) to read if you're learning Japanese for its simplicity 😃

Are there just the 4 volumes? Going by the prices they seem to be pretty substantial as well? 🤔

As a cat lover I was thinking about getting this at some point (in English, of course). I love the cute artwork in it and well, as a seasoned cat owner it resonates with me! I feel that @Neil.T is going to have his work cut out when we eventually own a cat together 😉

It's a great series for cat lovers! Although I'm more of a dog/rabbit person myself, I certainly had fun following Chi's daily life, the author did well to capture the antics of a young cat. I think you'd really enjoy it. :)

Infinite Stratos (LN) vol 9
That there's actually some progress on the romance front makes this a change from most volumes.

Full Metal Panic (LN) vol 3
Ties up some loose ends, puts the love triangle firmly in place. Consolidation of the first two volumes really. Good stuff, but presumably we begin to get more into the main story starting with the next volume.

Back