What manga are you reading now?

Sherlock Holmes: A Scandal in Japan (novel, complete) - Review to follow

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 1 (complete) - Binged through this as it got added to SJ, was a good read and gonna start part 2 next. :)

Silver Spoon volume 8

Fullmetal Alchemist: The Complete Four Panel Comics (complete)

JoJo's Bizzarre Adventures: Part 2 - Battle Tendency (complete) - Didn't enjoy this as much as part 1, but going into part 3 now and have high hopes for this arc.

Monthly Girl's Nozaki-kun vol 10
Subtle hints that romance might actually be occuring. In my Nozaki-kun?! The comedy is as amusing as ever too.

Murcielago vol 10
I continue to have bad taste.

Generation Witch vol 4
I feel like it's been forever since volume 3. And there's only one more to go now. Honestly this series hasn't quite lived up to an excellent first volume, but it's still an interesting setting.

The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar (LN) vol 7
I maintain that this is actually a genuinely good series, when it's not being a generic harem at least. And this volume certainly wasn't much of a generic harem. Mitsuki accompanying Yuuto back to Yggdrasil was hardly surprising but it was well-handled. And the whole deal with Yuuto's father was quite nicely tidied up.

Reincarnated as a Sword (LN) vol 1
For the first third or so of this I was thinking "urgh, this isn't much good..." and was planning on not continuing past the first volume. It did pick up a bit, thankfully. Still nothing particularly amazing but I'll likely give it another volume or two at least.

...I'm not just bad at dropping things. Honest.

Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for my Retirement (LN) vol 1
I mean, Average Abilities is probably my second favourite LN series so I couldn't not try the last of FUNA's three stories. This one is somewhere between Potions and Average Abilities in terms of feel. Mostly setting the scene with this volume though, it looks like it's going to get to main storyline starting next volume. And it's good enough so far to get me to read that volume.

Der Werewolf: The Annals of Veight (LN) vol 4
This series gets through so much content with each volume. Some things could do with a bit more detail, and at times I feel like the distances and times involved in travelling and such like are a bit out of whack, but overall it's still a good read. I like Eleora and am looking forward to the next volume featuring plenty of her (according to the afterword anyway). Good stuff.

Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online (LN) vol 3
Aaaand that's the end of the material that made up the anime adaptation. Little extra bits of detail were nice, and overall it was a good ride in the same way the anime was. Curious as to where it'll go from here to be honest.

Back