What manga are you reading now?

Dracos said:
Just started MPD Psycho volume 4 at lunch today.

Oh 8) I'm still waiting for mine.

Started Chunchu, but for some reason the women and their silly hats annoyed me, so I'll put it aside for now and read Diabolo vol. 1-3 instead.

Finished MPD Psycho vol 4 today getting exciting now. Not quite as sick as previous volumes but learning much more about the story. Also Dark Horse's production value is supurb.

Started on Togari vol 5.

Finished Chunchu vol. 3 There are certain elements I really like, but apart from Amil the women really annoyed me, luckily there's not too much of them. Maybe it's their character design makes me go la-la I'm not listening/looking at you f-off.
It was starting to get interesting, I hope DarkHorse is continuing with it.

Banya The explosive Delivery Man was great fun, I was sorry to see it end at 5 volumes, it wouldn't have watered it down at all to expand on a few things like background on Banya himself, the monks, Muah etc. Love the art. Muah's sword cracks me up. A keeper, this and Samurai Warrior.

Next up XS Hybrib.

Trigunette said:
Banya The explosive Delivery Man was great fun, I was sorry to see it end at 5 volumes, it wouldn't have watered it down at all to expand on a few things like background on Banya himself, the monks, Muah etc. Love the art. Muah's sword cracks me up. A keeper, this and Samurai Warrior.

Glad to see you enjoyed Banya The explosive Delivery Man. I recomend it to anyone who likes shonen manga that wants to try out a manhwa title. I agree with you that I would liked to have found out more about Banya.

Fairy Tail volume 1

NARUTO AND ONE PIECE, WITH MAGICIANS. Fairly entertaining and something to read for the lulz, I did enjoy it however, won't deny that one bit, there's no real weakness I can spot in it yet, it isn't a solid series, simple harmless fun. Decent read overall.

Beauty Pop 3 and 4,they just came out in the shops and Kekkaishi vol 6.
Both of them good in different ways,but Kekkaishi is definitely my fav of the two.

While I've been waiting for my volume 27 of Vagabond to arrive I've been tidying my mangabookshelves and what do I find behind a pile of Hino horror... hot damn..only vol. 1-3 of Satsuma Gishiden...unread!! Whoohoo, all samurai macho honour and pride with heads flying. Hiroshi Hirata's art is great.
I hope more people will pick this up so Dark Horse could take on some more of his titles.

Sugar Milk - Collection of short stories by Dokuro Jaryu.Not full of cute little boy types that everyone seems to fall for, which was a nice change.I only wish the first story was longer as it could of progressed into something really good.

Back