What manga are you reading now?

fenwick said:
BlackWolf said:
Bleach vol 11

How was it? This story arc just wants me to buy more Bleach. I just got it delivered and I'm already ordering the rest of the series to catch up (just like I did with Naruto, lol)!

Pretty good actually, i seem to be on a bleach binge at the moment though i'm fighting the urge to go all out and purchase the next 9 vols to get me up to the Arrancar Arc :p Still i'm getting the Season 1 part 2 next week so that should tide me till my bank account recovers

Just finished Negima 16 and i want more! T___T does anyone know if they're licensing more than 18 vols? as wikipedia says they've only licensed up to there, and no doubt thats the end of the arc.

Oh and im reading Revolutionary Girl Utena 1 at the moment.

BlackWolf said:
fenwick said:
BlackWolf said:
Bleach vol 11

How was it? This story arc just wants me to buy more Bleach. I just got it delivered and I'm already ordering the rest of the series to catch up (just like I did with Naruto, lol)!

Pretty good actually, i seem to be on a bleach binge at the moment though i'm fighting the urge to go all out and purchase the next 9 vols to get me up to the Arrancar Arc :p Still i'm getting the Season 1 part 2 next week so that should tide me till my bank account recovers

Yeah, HMV dipatched my Bleach 1:2 today so I should get it before Monday :D

thund3r said:
Just finished Negima 16 and i want more! T___T does anyone know if they're licensing more than 18 vols? as wikipedia says they've only licensed up to there, and no doubt thats the end of the arc.

Oh and im reading Revolutionary Girl Utena 1 at the moment.

I'd expect thats where they're up to on translating it. You have to consider that we're only 5 volumes from where japan are so far(from volume 16 that is) so it may try to slow down so that they can get a couple more released there first.
Also talking negima, i'm currently reading through volume 16 myself.

Battle Angel Alita vol 1-3 enjoyed it more than I thought I would so think I will pick the rest up this weekend an see how it is. If its any good might move onto the Last Order series aswell :)

Finished Uzumaki about an hour ago - Wow, what an awesome ending. It was really rather epic. Uzumaki wasn't particularly scary, but it was disturbing, memorable, atmospheric and very enjoyable! I highly recommend it!

Upon finishing Uzumaki, I started immediately on Tezuka's MW. It feels so good to be reading Tezuka again (after Apollo's Song and Ode to Kirihito) and already I know I'm going to love this book! ^_^

Back