What manga are you reading now?

Ouran High School Host Club - we've only had to wait something silly like 6 months for the latest vol, but it's a great one at that.

Someone is trying to curse Hunny, I mean who on earth would want to do that. Hunny's teary eyed response was:

"I don't want to die. I want to eat cake."

A sentiment I agree with.

Other happenings in this vol: Haruhi's friend makes a play for Tamaki (what is she thinking?), relationships between the characters are starting to change and it looks like the Demon Lord and the King are going to fight.

Oh and the twins cause more mischief.

Just finished reading Bitter Virgin (after 4 months of waiting since Chapter 15).

Yet again I was shocked... and nearly cried. It seems this is the only manga that managed to touch my soft spot.

I hope this becomes a success in Japan, so I can see it in animated form (which will most likely be since SE publishes it =P)

Finished Ode to Kirihito yesterday - such an astounding work of art by Osamu Tezuka, every manga fan should read it! Also completed Cute Beast, the yaoi short story collection by Amayo Tsuge. I enjoyed it a lot, though it wasn't perfect.

And now, I've started on vol. 2 of Death Note ^_^

Making my way through Death Note vol. 2. I'm still really, really impressed at how utterly compelling and enjoyable Death Note is even though I've already watched the anime series and I know what's going to happen!

Just finished Voices of a Distant Star manga. Personally, i much prefer the character design in the manga to the anime. Though i much prefer Shinkai's other two animes anyway.

Started Hellsing vol.4 and Negima vol.11.

CitizenGeek said:
^ There's a Voice of the Distant Star manga!?

Yep, and it goes a littlee bit further than the anime. Just one, thicker than average tokyopop volume. Written by Shinkai but art by Mizu Sahara. I actually preferred it. The charaters looks alot better, though no one can match Shinkai's scenery :D

Back