What manga are you reading now?

stealth40k said:
Tetragrammaton Labyrinth vol. 1
The Last Uniform vol. 1
What do you think of them so far?

Last Uniform is a nice little story...I've been enjoying it (I'm also currently reading it).

I didn't really feel TL too much...too unpleasant and miserable for my liking.

I really enjoyed Venus Versus Virus though...I love the art style, and I'll definitely stick with it!

Just finished the first 6 volumes of Negima (Just Not Enough Time left in the Day To read manga anymore)

I will either start reading The First 2 volumes of Zombie Shop again or become very patient while waiting on My Amazon Order (Due to arrive mid/end of September)

stealth40k said:
The Last Uniform vol. 1

Was tempted to order them, but whats the story like?

Also Does anyone have aclue what the story is like for

Pretty Face
Venus Versus Virus
Vampire knights

Aaron said:
stealth40k said:
The Last Uniform vol. 1
What do you think of them so far?

Last Uniform is a nice little story...I've been enjoying it (I'm also currently reading it).

I didn't really feel TL too much...too unpleasant and miserable for my liking.

I really enjoyed Venus Versus Virus though...I love the art style, and I'll definitely stick with it!

Yer, i agree, enjoyed last unifom, was a nice easy going read. Though 2 of the girls looked abit too alike and sometimes had to look abit closer to check which one it was.

I also enjoyed TL, reminded me of VVV (which i read a week ago and thought was great) though more violent and darker, which i like.

I'll stick with them all as they all have their quirks and look foward to more great releases from seven seas, especially looking foward to the Zero no Tsukaima novels.

thekendyman said:
Was tempted to order them, but whats the story like?

Also Does anyone have aclue what the story is like for

Pretty Face
Venus Versus Virus
Vampire knights

In simple (my) terms:

Last Uniform - Group of girls in an all girls school, they live in the dorms, where its a rule that all girls should share a room with another. And goes about the telling of their interactions/ relations with each other...

Tetragrammaton Labyrinth - A nun and a young looking girl, who isn't all human, fighting demons with lots of blood and violence...

Venus Vesus Virus - Sumire gains ability to see monsters due to being pricked by Lucias broach and becomes a target and soon finds she has a special power and moves in with lucia to help fight these monsters...

These mangas have a focus on the relationships between the female characters

Pretty Face - from what ive read up on. A guy due to an accident gets burned beyond recognition and turned into the girl he likes due to a photo he had on him, he awakens from a coma to find his parents have moved away and his house demolished. he gets mistaked for this girls twin and moves in with her claiming to have amnesia, can he take the place of the twin and ajust to his new lifestyle... I'll prob buy this at some point.

I hate trying to summ things up :oops:

CitizenGeek said:
fullmetalrose said:
Bought Death Note Vol. 1-3 and read them all in a day...it rocks muchly...have to resist buying the set in one go!

Have you watched the Death Note anime?

Sad to say this. Even though I own way to much Death Note merchandise. The manga is of a better quality. I don't know why, It just seems to be that way.

Back