what makes anime fans unique?

I think making money is already a big enough incentive. These wars between fans are just childish and don't really influence things much. They're just bad publicity.

Except it isn't.

Some people disregard an entire medium.

That's rediculous. Especially when they go as far to say live-action TV & Movies rip off anime.

And more often than not, they're part of the same crowd who want more people to like anime and it's just like.... Jog on.

Paradox295 said:
Except it isn't.

Some people disregard an entire medium.

That's rediculous. Especially when they go as far to say live-action TV & Movies rip off anime.

And more often than not, they're part of the same crowd who want more people to like anime and it's just like.... Jog on.
Again, you missed the point. People will disregard a medium regardless of what they like. You have to be naive to think some people who, for example, only watch live action don't think similar things about anime and disregard all of it.

You are just being unnecessarily harsh to anime fans when other fandoms are just as guilty. Don't take this to mean I am defending anime fans. I just think that's a rather sweeping statement that you made.

i like to watch documentaries
only fools and horses
bottom and live
young ones
faulty towers
misses browns boys
farther ted
some family guy and some south park
ect

Back