What Games Are You Playing?

Detroit: Become Human

I probably made a mistake playing this game on a friend's PS4. I have not developed the same muscle memory for the PS4 controller as I have for a QWERTY keyboard, and as such I was absolutely abysmal at the QTE, which rather soured my experience. I'm not really sure QTE has a place in interactive fiction anyway, it feels very frustrating to make important and difficult dialogue choices to finally engineer a result you had long been hoping for, only to have all that progress taken away five minutes later because you couldn't do what is essentially a beat-em-up combo fast enough.

Overall I did enjoy it, it's certainly a very ambitious game with interesting themes, but it did suffer from a couple more issues - The incredibly vague dialogue choice descriptions, which can cause the player character to say something you didn't expect or intend (getting Fallout 4 flashbacks) case in point, while finishing Markus' televised speech "determined" apparently translates into "threaten violence" which annoyed me quite a bit. And the fact that, unless you really are a machine, you're going to pick sides in the central conflict. And given that you're playing characters on opposite sides of that conflict, it's hard not to sabotage one of them by intentionally playing them badly. Here's where my QTE rant comes in - After I helped Conner break his programming as Markus (which got us both on the same side) he unceremoniously died just afterwards in a QTE, only to be replaced by an obedient copy with a sniper rifle ready to assassinate Markus. When Hank showed up to challenge him, I just goaded him into fighting, put down the controller, abandoned the QTE entirely and let him dump NuConnor off the rooftop. That didn't really feel very in the spirit of the game, but who wants to sabotage themselves? If QTE is going to (IMO, unfairly) prevent me from taking the story where I wanted to take it, I’m also inclined to abuse it to set it back on the right path. I also played it in an interesting co-op way, with my friend taking control of Kara and me taking control of Markus - We shared Connor. I think perhaps the best way of playing Detroit might be with three, each person playing a character, which would probably avoid the feeling of playing against yourself. In our play through, Markus and Kara both ended up alive but entirely alone with all their friends and loved ones dead, Connor ended up with a pipe through him after a rare last minute QTE victory.

I didn't expect to finish a game for this month, but thankfully I was able to. This will be the final completed game for 2019 and the decade as a whole but it ends on a big note.

MnaoL40m.jpg

Completed Game #32:
Death Stranding
(for PlayStation 4)

Death Stranding is an Action-Adventure Stealth game developed by Kojima Productions and published (for PS4) by Sony. This is Hideo Kojima's latest major work since Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and the canceled Silent Hills project.

Note: While Death Stranding is a unique game and one that many may want to venture into without any knowledge, this post will delve into gameplay spoilers but I won't delve into story spoilers.

Before the game got released, nobody had any clue for what this game was going to be about. Nobody knew the gameplay, nobody knew the story. After playing and finishing the game, it's actually not that complicated to explain the whole concept. Basically you take Postman Pat, shove the cat into a jar, and transport the duo into a post-apocalyptic dystopian Metal Gear Solid style world. The goal is simple - delivering packages from one location to another in the form of fetch quests. It sounds very boring and simple, but once you start traveling it actually feels rather addictive and at times rewarding. The environment is really well designed and the controls are surprisingly effective and not that complicated to handle.

There are two major factions that the main character will face throughout the story, both of which have been shown in the trailers; the first is the BTs, floating monsters that are located in heavy rainfall locations. These guys can be quite scary to venture across but thanks to the BB's detection device you can navigate through the path without too much of a problem. You can in-fact kill a BT but it's not until around 20% into the story where you can make use of a Hematic Grenade. Ideally, stealth is key, but there will be times where stealth isn't an option or would take multiple times longer to progress. If you do get caught by a BT it's not the end of the world as you would end up in two scenarios; getting ahold of yourself and avoid getting grabbed, or end up getting grabbed, dragged along to a specific point and being forced to fight a fish-like monster. I'll explain the boss fight portions later.

The second faction are the MULEs, regular people who are basically thieves and killers. These lot are located at a specific fixed point throughout the world map and are recognised by the positions of the little sticks around their zone, as well as using the detection device to scan the surroundings that can pick up the Orange icons. MULEs and their equipment are identified in orange when you are traveling which makes it easier to tell what to expect when you are traveling. You can easily deal with MULEs without too much hassle, just as long as you are prepared for any encounters and don't have too much weight on your shoulders.

Onto the topic of the boss fight portion that I had mentioned earlier, this is not a story spoiler but more so a brief explanation for encountering big BT types. So the good news about this game is the online aspect of it. You don't need PlayStation Plus to make use of the social online interaction and thanks to that, the other users can assist you with various items and equipment especially during an encounter with a massive BT because they will be able to hand you extra weapons and health kits when needed.

The social aspect is also useful when traveling throughout the world map because there will be many ventures where a path will become so tedious that you would end up becoming frustrated. The online community in return offers their placement of a ladder, zipline, rope, and more everywhere which will make your journey much easier. But you will have to progress through the story in order to get more access to what becomes available.

The last thing that I want to touch on is the story. It's actually pretty good and complete. The characters are given enough development so you can understand how they fit into the story and the motion capture is really good. The length of the story is mostly based on how much you want to spend doing other things during the early chapters (basically the same situation as Final Fantasy XV) but overall I spent just over 41 hours playtime. The trophies in this game aren't that bad either and I reckon you can probably get a Platinum trophy if you wanted to.

Do I recommend Death Stranding? I do, however, the gameplay is unique and won't appeal to everybody's taste so I would recommend going for the game at a sale price like I did (it was £34.99 in GAME at one point). The gameplay does honestly cause pacing issues and feels like it has padding problems at various places but it depends on how much enjoyment you get out of it. I was getting a lot of value out of it until around the half-way point where it involved mountains and snow. It wasn't pleasant. Death Stranding is available to download and in disc form for PlayStation 4 and will soon be available on PC this Summer 2020.

My backlog so far:
-- PlayStation 3 -- 23 total --
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Catherine
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
Dragon's Crown
Drakengard 3
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2
Eternal Sonata
Folklore
Katamari Forever
Killzone 2
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Puppeteer
Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
Siren Blood Curse
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus HD
Sly 2: Band of Thieves HD
Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves HD
Soul Calibur V
Tales of Xillia 2
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord
White Knight Chronicles
White Knight Chronicles II

-- PlayStation Vita -- 14 total --
Bullet Girls
Demon Gaze
Freedom Wars
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3
Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies
Muv-Luv
[VN]
Muv-Luv Alternative [VN]
Superdimension Neptune vs SEGA Hard Girls
Touch My Katamari
Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni

-- PlayStation 4 -- 53 total --
428: Shibuya Scramble [VN]
Blue Reflection
Chaos;Child
[VN]
Cyberdimension Neptunia: Four Goddesses Online
Danganronpa 1 Reload
[VN]
Danganronpa 2 Reload [VN]
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony [VN]
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star
Fate/Extella Link
Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise
Gal*Gun: Double Peace
GOD EATER Resurrection
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst
.hack//G.U. Vol.1: Rebirth Remastered
.hack//G.U. Vol.2: Reminisce Remastered
.hack//G.U. Vol.3: Redemption Remastered
.hack//G.U. Vol.4: Reconnection
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven
Megadimension Neptunia VII (Victory II)
Megadimension Neptunia VIIR (Victory II Realize)
Nights of Azure
Our World Is Ended
[VN]
Punch Line [VN]
Raging Loop [VN]
Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi
Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal
Shining Resonance: Refrain
Steins;Gate Elite
[VN]
Steins;Gate: Linear Bound Phenogram [VN]
Super Robot Wars V
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
Tales of Berseria
Tales of Vesperia
Tales of Zestiria
Tokyo Xanadu eX+
Toukiden 2
Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception
[VN]
Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth [VN]
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered
Valkyria Chronicles 4
WORLDEND SYNDROME
[VN]
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Ys Origin
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World
[VN]
Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma [VN]

-- Personal Computer -- 2 total --
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky First Chapter
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter

-- Nintendo 3DS -- 2 total --
Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson
Tales of the Abyss

Completed Games Collection of 2019:
  • January
    • #01 | Yakuza 0 (for PlayStation 4)
    • #02 | Yakuza Kiwami (for PlayStation 4)
    • #03 | Onimusha: Warlords (for PlayStation 4)
  • February
    • #04 | Kingdom Hearts III (for PlayStation 4)
  • March
    • #05 | El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (for PlayStation 3)
    • #06 | Lollipop Chainsaw (for PlayStation 3)
  • April
    • #07 | Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom (for PlayStation 4)
  • May
    • #08 | Akiba's Trip 2: Undead & Undressed (for PlayStation 4)
    • #09 | Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition (for PlayStation 4)
    • #10 | Ys I Chronicles+ (for PC/Steam)
    • #11 | Ys II Chronicles+ (for PC/Steam)
  • June
    • #12 | Spyro the Dragon HD (for PlayStation 4)
    • #13 | Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage HD (for PlayStation 4)
    • #14 | Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon HD (for PlayStation 4)
    • #15 | Tekken Tag Tournament HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #16 | Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue (for PlayStation 3)
    • #17 | Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #18 | Taiko no Tatsujin V Version (for PlayStation Vita)
  • July
    • #19 | Utakumi 575 (for PlayStation Vita)
  • August
    • #20 | Marvel's Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps (for PlayStation 4)
    • #21 | DOOM 3 BFG Edition (for PlayStation 4)
    • #22 | DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil & The Lost Mission (for PlayStation 4)
    • #23 | Jak II: Renegade HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #24 | Jak 3 HD (for PlayStation 3)
  • September
    • #25 | Ratchet & Clank HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #26 | Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #27 | Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal HD (for PlayStation 3)
  • October
    • #28 | Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash (for PlayStation 4)
    • #29 | Warriors All-Stars (for PlayStation 4)
  • November
    • #30 | Star Ocean: Til the End of Time (for PlayStation 4)
    • #31 | Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness (for PlayStation 4)
  • December
    • #32 | Death Stranding (for PlayStation 4)

Platinum Trophy Collection:
    • #01 | Saints Row: The Third (for PlayStation 3)
    • #02 | JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle (for PlayStation 3)
    • #03 | Hyperdimension Neptunia (for PlayStation 3)
    • #04 | Dekamori Senran Kagura (for PlayStation Vita)
    • #05 | Steins;Gate (for PlayStation 3)
    • #06 | NieR (for PlayStation 3)
    • #07 | No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise (for PlayStation 3)
    • #08 | Asura's Wrath (for PlayStation 3)
    • #09 | Saints Row IV (for PlayStation 3)
    • #10 | The Darkness II (for PlayStation 3)
    • #11 | Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 (for PlayStation 3)
    • #12 | Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #13 | Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus (for PlayStation Vita)
    • #14 | Gravity Rush (for PlayStation Vita)
    • #15 | Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (for PlayStation 3)
    • #16 | Resogun (for PlayStation 4)
    • #17 | Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (for PlayStation Vita)
    • #18 | Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game (for PlayStation 4)
    • #19 | Miracle Girls Festival (for PlayStation Vita)
    • #20 | Senran Kagura Estival Versus (for PlayStation 4)
    • #21 | The Wolf Among Us (for PlayStation 4)
    • #22 | Final Fantasy XV (for PlayStation 4)
    • #23 | Amplitude (for PlayStation 4)
    • #24 | Root Letter (for PlayStation 4)
    • #25 | IA/VT -Colorful- (for PlayStation Vita)
    • #26 | Persona 4: Dancing All Night (for PlayStation Vita)
    • #27 | Gravity Rush Remastered (for PlayStation 4)
    • #28 | NieR: Automata (for PlayStation 4)
    • #29 | The Silver Case HD (for PlayStation 4)
    • #30 | Steins;Gate 0 (for PlayStation 4)
    • #31 | Under Defeat HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #32 | Tales from the Borderlands (for PlayStation 4)
    • #33 | Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection (for PlayStation 3)
    • #34 | Life is Strange (for PlayStation 4)
    • #35 | Sword Art Online: Lost Song (for PlayStation 4)
    • #36 | Crash Bandicoot HD (for PlayStation 4)
    • #37 | Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back HD (for PlayStation 4)
    • #38 | Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped HD (for PlayStation 4)
    • #39 | Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (for PlayStation 4)
    • #40 | Corpse Party: Blood Drive (for PlayStation Vita)
    • #41 | Persona 5 (for PlayStation 4)
    • #42 | Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (for PlayStation 4)
    • #43 | Persona 4: Dancing All Night [Japanese Version] (for PlayStation 4)
    • #44 | Marvel's Spider-Man (for PlayStation 4)
    • #45 | Akiba's Trip 2: Undead & Undressed (for PlayStation 4)
    • #46 | Spyro the Dragon HD (for PlayStation 4)
    • #47 | Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage HD (for PlayStation 4)
    • #48 | Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon HD (for PlayStation 4)
    • #49 | Tekken Tag Tournament HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #50 | Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #51 | Taiko no Tatsujin V Version (for PlayStation Vita)
    • #52 | Utakumi 575 (for PlayStation Vita)
    • #53 | Jak II: Renegade HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #54 | Jak 3 HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #55 | Ratchet & Clank HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #56 | Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #57 | Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #58 | Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash (for PlayStation 4)

Started playing Final Fantasy VIII Remastered and after so many matches of Triple Triad I can see why this game frustrated me so much on my original play through.

Finished Symphony of the Night a few weeks ago. I'm on and off Celeste and Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon.

Debating going back and playing Katawa Shoujo again

Putting down Astral Chain has proved impossible. For those following, I’ve ordered deamon x machina which will probably end the same way!

I wonder when I’m gonna get back to code vein haven’t played it since getting the switch

I recently finished a replay of Va-11 Hall-A as I picked it up on Switch, I had very much the same thoughts when I finished as I did the first time, "I could do with another 20hours+ of that...". So good. Really annoyed I forgot to pre-order the physical version from Limited Run Games >_>

I've also been playing Monster Hunter World again, this time on PC. Let me tell you going from 30fps to 60fps is great and all but it's the difference in load times that's the real game changer lol like a load screen that takes about 1 and a half minutes on my PS4 Pro takes about 5 seconds on PC, no way can I go back to console MHW now... Got Iceborne pre-ordered for Thursday so looking forward to that.

Started playing Final Fantasy VIII Remastered and after so many matches of Triple Triad I can see why this game frustrated me so much on my original play through.
Finished this with about 42 Hours put in. I thought a replay might have softened my opinion on the game but sadly this is still the worst of the FF titles I’ve played. The characters are pretty bland, the card game is naff and the story is just a bit underwhelming. A shame really as it’s stuck between two very strong entries in the series. I thought the junctioning system was good, however, and the final cutscene was suitably trippy.

I plan on playing Judgement next and hopefully by the time I’m finished with it the Yakuza Remastered collection will be out.

Finished up first episode of Umineko yesterday (PC version of PS3 version) I had some small nitpicks with episode 1 but overall it was great and the last few hours started to get intense. Shame that the episode 2 apparently is a real snorefest. It's to be seen whether i will curse myself for taking such a gargantic project (this is 80h+ visual novel series)

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~The Golden Country~...gone back 500 years to see how Jin became what he is. Just as fun as the main game.

Also glad I downloaded the Japanese voice pack as I just couldn’t get on with the English ones.

A special completion for this month, much like what I had done with Marvel's Spider-Man.

Completed Game #01:
Kingdom Hearts III ReMIND (+ Kingdom Hearts III's Post-Game Content)
(for PlayStation 4)

Last year Square Enix released the widely anticipated installment Kingdom Hearts III and it ended up being a pretty disappointing release in terms of story and structure, however, the gameplay was actually pretty good. With the recent release of the ReMIND expansion (this game's version of Final Mix), I had decided to revisit the game and surprisingly I put a lot of hours into it.

This completion is split into two parts. The first part is going through the rest of the game content for Kingdom Hearts III in terms of the trophy completion; mini-games, treasure chests, lucky emblems, cooking, synthesis, and gummi ship. Last year's playthrough was roughly 25 hours playtime and after doing all of this I acquired the Platinum trophy at 54 hours playtime. That's a lot of hours spent but I actually enjoyed my time playing through it.

Now let's talk about the ReMIND expansion. This is split into three parts and I will basically try to minimize the spoilers in this case.

The first part is ReMIND which is a continuation and expansion to the base game's final act. This is to help add some new information to certain moments and also allow users to play as other characters in specific parts. This part is probably the more disappointing aspect of the expansion because you have to go through the same areas as before in order to reach the proper new content. It's a hit or miss case because you have to go through them just to offer the playable characters in those boss fights. The playable characters are Riku, Aqua, Roxas and Kairi as well as King Mickey during one section near the end followed by cameos of the others during another section. I do think to be able to play as other characters were pretty fun but it is restricted so be careful of a sudden difficulty spike. But once you get through the repeated segments, it has some pretty interesting stuff and a pretty cool double final boss segment that I really enjoyed. Playtime for this is about 3 hours and 43 minutes.

The second part is LIMITCUT EPISODE and this is basically the game's version of the Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix data boss battles. They are tough, even on Standard mode. First things first I recommend that you are Level 99 and have Ultima Weapon before starting this because they upped the difficulty than your usual regular fights. The hardest data bosses from my perspective are Young Xehanort, Xigbar, Xemnas, Terranort, Xion and Master Xehanort. Xigbar and Xemnas are down to patience and guarding, Young Xehanort and Terranort is a case of they can cause a lot of damage so you need to be more careful than usual, Xion has an ability that can cut down your HP bar's max amount, while Master Terranort loves to teleport and shove random stuff at you. You have to beat all 13 data boss battles in order to unlock the SECRET EPISODE. Playtime for this took me about almost 5 hours.

The third part is the SECRET EPISODE which adds a bit more context to the game's secret ending and it is an interesting one. It's basically a secret boss battle but you can adjust any items and whatnot using the save data from either the original game and the LIMITCUT EPISODE. The good news is that even if you fail the boss battle, you can still get the ending to the story. While I didn't beat the boss, I decided to settle it there because my head is hurting from going through those data boss battles. For those curious about spoilers here we go: Sora meets Yozora from the fictional video game called Verum Rex which had featured in the Toy Box world. Yozora starts to fight Sora and the two duel, regardless of who wins Sora ends up defeated. We then see a scene of Yozora waking up in a car which is actually the exact same scene shown in Final Fantasy Versus XIII trailer back in 2011. I should probably mention that Yozora is modeled after Noctis as well.

Overall Kingdom Hearts III ReMIND is a solid expansion for the base game. It offers a number of added content but I disagree with the price point of £24.99 ($29.99). I feel that this should have been priced at £14.99 ($19.99) instead. Aside from that, the package is worth a try if you want some new challenges.

My backlog so far:
-- PlayStation 3 -- 23 total --
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Catherine
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
Dragon's Crown
Drakengard 3
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2
Eternal Sonata
Folklore
Katamari Forever
Killzone 2
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Puppeteer
Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
Siren Blood Curse
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus HD
Sly 2: Band of Thieves HD
Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves HD
Soul Calibur V
Tales of Xillia 2
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord
White Knight Chronicles
White Knight Chronicles II

-- PlayStation Vita -- 14 total --
Bullet Girls
Demon Gaze
Freedom Wars
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3
Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies
Muv-Luv
[VN]
Muv-Luv Alternative [VN]
Superdimension Neptune vs SEGA Hard Girls
Touch My Katamari
Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni

-- PlayStation 4 -- 53 total --
428: Shibuya Scramble [VN]
Blue Reflection
Chaos;Child
[VN]
Cyberdimension Neptunia: Four Goddesses Online
Danganronpa 1 Reload
[VN]
Danganronpa 2 Reload [VN]
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony [VN]
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star
Fate/Extella Link
Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise
Gal*Gun: Double Peace
GOD EATER Resurrection
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst
.hack//G.U. Vol.1: Rebirth Remastered
.hack//G.U. Vol.2: Reminisce Remastered
.hack//G.U. Vol.3: Redemption Remastered
.hack//G.U. Vol.4: Reconnection
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven
Megadimension Neptunia VII (Victory II)
Megadimension Neptunia VIIR (Victory II Realize)
Nights of Azure
Our World Is Ended
[VN]
Punch Line [VN]
Raging Loop [VN]
Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi
Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal
Shining Resonance: Refrain
Steins;Gate Elite
[VN]
Steins;Gate: Linear Bound Phenogram [VN]
Super Robot Wars V
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
Tales of Berseria
Tales of Vesperia
Tales of Zestiria
Tokyo Xanadu eX+
Toukiden 2
Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception
[VN]
Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth [VN]
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered
Valkyria Chronicles 4
WORLDEND SYNDROME
[VN]
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Ys Origin
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World
[VN]
Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma [VN]

-- Personal Computer -- 2 total --
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky First Chapter
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter

-- Nintendo 3DS -- 2 total --
Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson
Tales of the Abyss

Completed Games Collection of 2020:
  • January
    • #01 | Kingdom Hearts III ReMIND (for PlayStation 4)

Platinum Trophy Collection:
    • #01 | Saints Row: The Third (for PlayStation 3)
    • #02 | JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle (for PlayStation 3)
    • #03 | Hyperdimension Neptunia (for PlayStation 3)
    • #04 | Dekamori Senran Kagura (for PlayStation Vita)
    • #05 | Steins;Gate (for PlayStation 3)
    • #06 | NieR (for PlayStation 3)
    • #07 | No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise (for PlayStation 3)
    • #08 | Asura's Wrath (for PlayStation 3)
    • #09 | Saints Row IV (for PlayStation 3)
    • #10 | The Darkness II (for PlayStation 3)
    • #11 | Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 (for PlayStation 3)
    • #12 | Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #13 | Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus (for PlayStation Vita)
    • #14 | Gravity Rush (for PlayStation Vita)
    • #15 | Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (for PlayStation 3)
    • #16 | Resogun (for PlayStation 4)
    • #17 | Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (for PlayStation Vita)
    • #18 | Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game (for PlayStation 4)
    • #19 | Miracle Girls Festival (for PlayStation Vita)
    • #20 | Senran Kagura Estival Versus (for PlayStation 4)
    • #21 | The Wolf Among Us (for PlayStation 4)
    • #22 | Final Fantasy XV (for PlayStation 4)
    • #23 | Amplitude (for PlayStation 4)
    • #24 | Root Letter (for PlayStation 4)
    • #25 | IA/VT -Colorful- (for PlayStation Vita)
    • #26 | Persona 4: Dancing All Night (for PlayStation Vita)
    • #27 | Gravity Rush Remastered (for PlayStation 4)
    • #28 | NieR: Automata (for PlayStation 4)
    • #29 | The Silver Case HD (for PlayStation 4)
    • #30 | Steins;Gate 0 (for PlayStation 4)
    • #31 | Under Defeat HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #32 | Tales from the Borderlands (for PlayStation 4)
    • #33 | Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection (for PlayStation 3)
    • #34 | Life is Strange (for PlayStation 4)
    • #35 | Sword Art Online: Lost Song (for PlayStation 4)
    • #36 | Crash Bandicoot HD (for PlayStation 4)
    • #37 | Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back HD (for PlayStation 4)
    • #38 | Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped HD (for PlayStation 4)
    • #39 | Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (for PlayStation 4)
    • #40 | Corpse Party: Blood Drive (for PlayStation Vita)
    • #41 | Persona 5 (for PlayStation 4)
    • #42 | Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (for PlayStation 4)
    • #43 | Persona 4: Dancing All Night [Japanese Version] (for PlayStation 4)
    • #44 | Marvel's Spider-Man (for PlayStation 4)
    • #45 | Akiba's Trip 2: Undead & Undressed (for PlayStation 4)
    • #46 | Spyro the Dragon HD (for PlayStation 4)
    • #47 | Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage HD (for PlayStation 4)
    • #48 | Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon HD (for PlayStation 4)
    • #49 | Tekken Tag Tournament HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #50 | Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #51 | Taiko no Tatsujin V Version (for PlayStation Vita)
    • #52 | Utakumi 575 (for PlayStation Vita)
    • #53 | Jak II: Renegade HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #54 | Jak 3 HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #55 | Ratchet & Clank HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #56 | Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #57 | Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal HD (for PlayStation 3)
    • #58 | Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash (for PlayStation 4)
  • 2020:
    • #59 | Kingdom Hearts III (for PlayStation 4)

I think I should have started Horizon Zero Dawn too, haha. Heard so many good stories about this.
Well I completed Death stranding with a playtime of 85 hours (a lot of those were delivery missions for fun, of course) and wanted to start something completely new. Why not taking it back a bit, I told myself. Therefore Kingdom Come Deliverance is my current game. I think I played around 2-3 hours and it is quite hard getting used to it when you are coming from a technical marvel to a game that has a lot of dedication but...it feels like last gen machanics. The world itself is beautiful and I hope to explore it a bit more in the next sittings. Lets see how it will turn out. Currently I am 50 / 50 on this one :)

Back