What Games Are You Playing?

Been playing 3DS lately now there are good games on it. Just finished up Virtues Last Reward, enjoyable but I prefered 999. About 8 hours into Project X Zone and loving it.

Been playing BlazBlue Continuum Shift this week. The plot is a lot easier to follow than that of Calamity Trigger. Poor Noel...

I do like the Kokonoe skits after bad ends, as well as the gag reels. Rachel's was particularly amusing.

Despite its overwhelming negative reviews I bought and have been playing Duke Nukem Forever and have been enjoying it. Even better that is was only £4 new! lol

I also got Arkham City GOTY to find that my original Arkham City save doesn't work with it! Funny how apparently they rectified this issue with the PC and 360 versions yet the PS3 still has it. I had to go and buy another Arkham City to make use of it and will just have to use the GOTY for the play DLC content :/

Oh, and I got Lego Batman 2....for the kids :) lol

After being put off by my Xbox due to my obsession of Achievement Hunting, I have decided to return and play Zone of the Enders HD: The 2nd Runner.

Made some progress and I really enjoyed the series, makes me feel like I'm playing Evangelion (the first one especially).

After stalling for quite a few months, I've resumed playing Ni no Kuni.

I'm also approaching the end of Mario and Luigi: Dream Team (Bros) I think. While it's still been fun, the pacing has just felt rather off and the comic writing and characters just haven't been up to par. It's definitely not up to the level of Bowser's Inside Story or Superstar Saga and feels more like the disappointing Partners in Time unfortunately. It's a shame, as the art and music are by far the best of the series and Luigi's beefed up role is much appreciated.

I beat Tales of Xillia a couple of weeks ago. It was a real pleasure to play through and I'm keenly anticipating Xillia 2. The story wasn't quite as good as Abyss' and the battle system wasn't quite up to the elegance and grace of...errr Graces but I think it had one of my favourite casts.

After spotting Grandia on sale on PSN, I decided to get that again and start a replay. Definitely one of my all-time favourite RPGs.

Just bought Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons on PSN. I've heard great things about it but I haven't had a chance to play it yet, I'll give it a go tomorrow.

Been playing a mixture of LittleBig Planet Karting, Warriors Orochi 3, Mass Effect 2, Dead Or Alive 5 and Pokemon HeartGold.

Managed to do all of Ayane's moves in command training, and I have now beaten all the Johto gym leaders using nothing but Ledybas :3

My brother and I attempted Lost Planet 2. Bloody difficult for me! Kept dying! So my bf and brother tried it got further then my bf kept dying! It's a bloody fiend of a game!

-Danielle- said:
My brother and I attempted Lost Planet 2. Bloody difficult for me! Kept dying! So my bf and brother tried it got further then my bf kept dying! It's a bloody fiend of a game!

Lost Planet 2 is indeed rather difficult but it's not as bad as the first one (which is insane especially on the easiest difficulty). The game is repetitive but what I liked about LP2 was the special character skins (Gears of War's Marcus and Dom, Resident Evil's Albert Wesker & Dead Rising's Frank West).

GTA Online is awesome. Only been dossing about, playing dethmatch and racing modes so far but it's already one of my favourite online games.

Mike A 1980 on Xbox Live if you want to add me.

I think it's going to become the go to game for deathmatch and racing modes. The way you can seamlessly go from one game type to the other is genius.

I bought Left 4 Dead 2 on Steam (second time I got L4D2 after the 360 version years back).

Played Dead Center with K-On! Survivor mod and Attack ON Titan song (not to be mistaken by the intro songs (from Linked Horizon) but as the first track on the OST) for Tank theme. Pretty epic.

Added some more mods (overall):
- Survivor skins ~ K-On! Cast
- Witch skin ~ Haruhi Suzumiya
- Main Menu background ~ Date a Live
- Concert music & promotion ~ Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Tank theme ~ Attack on Titan's Attack ON Titan song
- Death theme ~ Attack on Titan's OST (various types of songs including Attack ON Titan and Vogel)
- Safe Room theme ~ Hyperdimension Neptunia's Delight of Victors song
- Gnome ~ Neptune Doll
- Katana ~ Hyperdimension Neptunia's Nepgear Sword
- Ending theme ~ H.O.T.D.'s first episode ending song (君と太陽が死んだ日)

in other words:
c3m2_swamp0001.jpg
c6m2_bedlam0000.jpg

It literally is epic playing AoT music on Cold Stream.

Back