What Games Are You Playing?

been playing little big planet and some weird fighting game on the ps3 which has like sack boy, dante in it (can't remember the name) with my bro and bf and just the bro and I have been playing one of those resident evil games on the wii but duno which one.

That's the one! was fun at first but it gets boooooooring once you've realised not even many of the characters are decent to play as. (at least when you're me :p).

I love playing PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, I mainly use Big Daddy, who is fun to use :)

Been playing God Of War: Chains of Olympus and some Street Fighter X Tekken in between.

Earthbound is still absolutely amazing. There's just so much charm and humour in the writing and it's still a blast to play. I'm also a few hours in to Mass Effect 3, it definitely feels the most like a third-person shooter out of all of them so far. I shall see how the rest of the game fares.

I've always really wanted to play Earthbound. Probably the the biggest reason I wish I had a Wii U right now. It would be really great if they gave Mother 3 the same treatment too. I kind of doubt they will though.

Been making some serious progress through Bioshock Infinite the past week or so. About 10 hours in and i still don't feel like i'm near the end yet. It really takes you in. The characters are great, the world is vast and interesting. It feels alive. I honestly don't know where the story will lead next, but i do know that if i get hooked in again, i won't stop playing, hah. I can see why some say the gun-play is a little repetitive, but it's not to bad when you balance it out with vigors, melee and the amount of exploration you'll end up doing. I just want to get stuck into it again, but work gets in the way D:

Still dividing my time between 4 different games, Mass Effect 3, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros, Earthbound and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Most of my time has been spent with Mass Effect 3, still going well so far, a lot of the little character moments are really well done though some questionable plot developments are beginning to rear their head.

Kicked it back last night and wired my fat PS2 back up. Played some NFSU2, it's been a while since i've played like!

Back addicted to Civ 5 after a long hiatus thanks to the new expansion. Accidentally stayed up til about 3am the other night. Crazy dangerous game :/ Just one more turn...

Funny how many newish games I got in the steam sale etc yet I'm still stuck playing this one.

I beat Mass Effect 3. Yeah. Even with the Extended Cut, I can see why so many had issues with the ending. Overall the trilogy was great though and I'm glad I played through it.

Having an epic Doomathon. I picked up Doom 3: BFG edition a week back on 360. Finished Doom 3 and the first xpac Resurrection of Evil. Still got The Lost Levels and Doom's 1 and 2 to play. Really good value for money at £8!

Ive not had much time on the PS3 recently. But Im planning to get some Arkham City and Yakuza Dead Souls to try to finish getting the platinum trophies. The kids have been playing the Ultimate MegaDrive collection tho!

I'm a bit late to report this, but oh well. I beat Bioshock Infinite back on tuesday night. I can only praise the game so much. It's easily my game of the year at present(tomb raider may hit that once i beat it). The story is superb throughout. Ok the gunplay is a little repetitive, but i thought there was just enough of it, and never too much. Tempted to go back and blitz through 1999 mode soon as well. All i will say is, if you haven't already, go and play the game. It's a game to experience.

I completed that game a little while back, first game I actually played to the end in a long time. My best game of the year too (though, now that I think about it, I'm not sure I can name another game I've played this year...). I thought the shooting was of a good standard, though I'm certainly no authority on FPSs. The fights with the hand-glidy rail things were particularly fun, so I could zip around like a maniac, probably confusing myself more than anything haha. Enjoyed this game more than the first one (which I gave up on about 3/4 way through). Giving your character a personality was probably the biggest thing that boosted the experience, as the relationship between Booker and Anna was really well done. And I loved the setting so much, Columbia was just amazingly and painstakingly realised. Aesthetically it was in a class of it's own.

Arbalest said:
I'm a bit late to report this, but oh well. I beat Bioshock Infinite back on tuesday night. I can only praise the game so much. It's easily my game of the year at present(tomb raider may hit that once i beat it). The story is superb throughout. Ok the gunplay is a little repetitive, but i thought there was just enough of it, and never too much. Tempted to go back and blitz through 1999 mode soon as well. All i will say is, if you haven't already, go and play the game. It's a game to experience.

Yeah, stunning game. Finished twice first time through on Normal so I culd enjoy the story, second time on Easy so I could grab all the cheevos for the various collectibles and combat. Next time I will woman-up and play 1999 mode.

Eh. I went back to Dead Island again after taking a break to play Doom 3. Already feeling bored again. But I want those bloody Achievements (yes, I admit I want em. I have 66,000 which is OK, but more importantly I have 23 full length games maxed out and I want to add more).

I have both XBLA Monkey Island games on my to be played pile having missed them first time due to not having a PC then. I'll probably play those.

Been playing Tales of Xillia for most of the week. It's so much fun, there's definitely a consistency to Tales which makes each entry enjoyable in its own way. I'm just about to start the final chapter of the game.

Also started a renegade playthrough of Mass Effect. It's so much fun being a total jerk to everyone in the game :lol:

The Wonderful 101 - after really irritating me for a bit, I finally worked out what the hell to do and now I'm having a lot of fun with it.

To be honest, I think I was expecting it to be a lot funnier than it is...the story/script is more "ironically tacky", but it's still quirky and stuff.

Loads of different moves to learn and stuff to unlock, so it should keep me going for a while!

Back