What film or story would you like to see as an anime?

Hokum

Straw Hat Pirate
I was just sat at work doing an office2k3 install when i suddenly hit me, wouldnt x book make a great anime. In this case it was the Belgariad, but it got me thinking...

With so much good stuff out there, why are there few anime based on non manga, or western books?

Well I think movies such as armegedon and green mile would make great animes. Pretty much just because I think the movies are the greatest movies out there.

hopeful_monster said:
Harry Potter? Dr Who, Day of the Triffids. Can also think of half a dozen web comics that would work well as anime

Harry potter :x Take it back if I saw harry potter as an anime I would seriously be put off watching anime for a while.

The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien

Seriously, I once had an extended discussion with another Anime/Tolkien fan, and our eventual conclusion was an OVA Series (Highish budgets - no restrictions on time as in TV, etc)

Oh to dream...

X-Files

I was sitting flickin through my DVD Collection a couple days ago & then say X-files. The idea of doing all the stories with Mulder & Scully as an anime would be great.

Quantum leap

A Man Trapped inside a different Bodies Jumping from One Lifetime to the next righting wrongs, How Cools that sound?

Nightwatch trilogy - Light and dark Vampires, werewolves, magicians and shape-shiffters! And i agree i would like to see predator, but how about avp!

mbygons said:
Nightwatch trilogy - Light and dark Vampires, werewolves, magicians and shape-shiffters! And i agree i would like to see predator, but how about avp!

Totally agree with those ideas, also Desperado would be cool, lone gunman guitar case full of guns just like Wolfwoods Cross in Trigun.

I love to see Constantine, I think it be awesome. And for some reason, I keep thinking of a Japanese Anime Version of Simpson O_O *shot*

Chrono Demon said:
I love to see Constantine, I think it be awesome. And for some reason, I keep thinking of a Japanese Anime Version of Simpson O_O *shot*

ummmm no, that 1 intro they did taking the micky out of anime was enough for me

Hokum said:
As long as it was AVP from the graphic novel and not the horrid film version yeh i'd agree...
Unless you did another crossover
2bc53c76efe679d818960b4922fb7097.jpg

Back