What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Danielle- said:
I placed it the day of the sale started so was that like 4-5 weeks ago?

My order came to about £67.20? Customs usually hits £15+ like all my clothes from Aus has so was really happy. Kinda hoping my two pieces of clothes from Aus pass customs too as ones £27 and the other £37 *crosses fingers*

A while to go then :( No patience do I have.

Received a couple Christmas gifts today, the Hobbit trilogy blu-ray boxset & the James Bond movie box-set.

Amazon logistics kindly left it out in the open on my front door step, just before it started to rain...

...the box fell apart when I picked it up, thankfully the gifts were protected by the wrappers (but I've got a refund from Amazon)

"When Agent-347 came to a set of two open doors, he entered the door on his left ..."

► November 2015:
◄ Steam
> Mass Effect
> Mass Effect 2
> Pixel Piracy
> The Stanley Parable

► My comments:
All these were 75% / 80% off, so a great deal on any of these.

Pixel Piracy has been on my radar ever since Etho's Lab did a playthrough on it in 2014
Mass Effect I have wanted to play for a while. I can't comment on how I'll acquire Mass Effect 3. Not getting Origin though.
The Stanley Parable is awesome, it came onto my radar after I saw Lextube do some videos on it back in the day.

Received today, from UP1 (USA):
Dragonar Academy: Complete Series LE (DVD/Bluray)
Sword Art Online II Set 3: Calibur LE (Blu-ray)

Received today, from UP1 (USA):
Saber Extra Swimsuit Version
Dragonar Academy: Complete Series LE (DVD/Bluray)
Chaika The Coffin Princess DvD - Which I have promptly messaged them to request a copy of the Blu-Ray be sent ASAP due to the fact that is what I ordered.

My order from Madman arrived,
Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple Collection 2
Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple Collection 1
Gosick Collection 2
Gosick Collection 1

One of the discs in Kenichi collection 1 was loose in the case and has marks on it so I will be watching this after Bodacious Space Pirates. The overall shipment cost around £19.50 including shipping (which was slightly more than half the cost).

The two T&B movies from AL. The packaging looks quite attractive, but it's not clear why the two boxes are so different (I prefer the box for The Beginning), nor why there is so much space inside them leading to the contents practically trying to jump out of the box should you hold it at even the slightest angle. I'm sure this isn't news to many people, but I couldn't not say anything.

I'm surprisingly interested to finally watch the movies themselves. T&B was a series I enjoyed a lot on a week-to-week basis, but has never caused me to go back for a rewatch or even to really think about it since it ended. I don't really know what to expect from the movies, which is not always something I can say.

Yeah I'm not a fan of AL's Tiger & Bunny, they're probably their weakest CEs (or was it LE? No idea) imo. Of those I own anyway.
The Wings of Mayonnaise, Patema Inverted and Baccano on the other hand I really like, they're a good example of what I want and expect from their CEs in terms of packaging and booklets.

The Big Boss (DVD/Blu-ray)
Fist of Fury (DVD/Blu-ray)
The Way of the Dragon (DVD/Blu-ray)
Game of Death (DVD/Blu-ray)

I won these four Bruce Lee movies on another website's competition

Received today, from UP1:
Chaika - The Coffin Princess: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
The Eccentric Family: Complete Premium Edition (Blu-Ray)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back