What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using rakuten points and cash from trading in a couple of games I got the following even though I had no plans to buy any additional figures :facepalm:

Lego dimensions: simpsons level set
Lego dimensions: scooby doo team set
Lego dimensions: cragger fun set (lego chima)

Unlocked plenty of new content with those, but they're hella pricey.

A new Sony multi-region blu-ray player. It arrived a few days ago but I set it up today. I plan on watching the Criterion blu-ray of 'The Hidden Fortress' first to check the multi-region part works.

Received today, from UP1:
Baccano!: Collector's Edition Blu-ray
Danganronpa - The Animation: Complete Series Collection (Blu-ray)

Rashomon: Criterion Collection [Region A Blu-ray]
The Ice Storm: Criterion Collection [Region A Blu-ray]
World God Only Knows OVA'S [Region A Blu-ray]

It sure is, i've received mine on Thursday. Great box, nice art book. Hope to get to watch the movies in before the end of the year :)

I thought given I am posting in the game section now I should say what games I acquired!

► September 2015:
◄ Humble Bundle
> Puzzle Agent
> Puzzle Agent 2
> Terraria
> The Walking Dead - Season 1
> The Walking Dead - 400 Days
> The Walking Dead - Season 2

► October 2015:
◄ Steam
> Mitos.is (free)

◄ XBox 360
> Halo Reach
> Halo 3
> Halo 4

► November 2015:
◄ Steam
> Portal
> Portal 2

◄ Humble Bundle
> Civilization V: Complete Edition (was the cheapest way to get the DLCs and expansions ^_^;)

► My comments:
With the September acquisitions there was a sweet deal going on where there were massive discounts and they got better if you bundled them.
All dates are also based on when I redeemed the codes on Steam, not the date of purchase (akin my anime acquisitions).
This however means there's two games still "in my inventory" that are up in the air on whether they'll join my collection. (Yay package deals)

The XBox 360 games were gifted to me and whilst I haven't had time to play them yet I surely am very hype about playing these myself.
Just not sure when I'll be able to play them because my brother dominates the Eggs Box £3.60 all the time.
Haven't really had time to play any of the other games we have in house here. :C
I should really just go sit downstairs in my winter break during the nighttime and play some stuff. :3

There also is a Steam sale going on at the moment which may lead to a few more acquisitions.
Actually I am pretty convinced I will be acquiring at least 2 more games that are 80% off.

I placed it the day of the sale started so was that like 4-5 weeks ago?

My order came to about £67.20? Customs usually hits £15+ like all my clothes from Aus has so was really happy. Kinda hoping my two pieces of clothes from Aus pass customs too as ones £27 and the other £37 *crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back