What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a replacement copy for my Chobits Omnibus one as the spine was just wrecked.

However it's arrived and in that lovely Dark Horse way, I got a newer copy where the spine doesn't match the second omnibus. Debating on emailing Wordery and asking if they have a copy with the old logo. Don't want to be a bother though but looking at them drives me crazy :lol:

Received today, from UP1 (USA):
Ben-To Complete Series: LE (DVD/Blu-ray)
Cat Planet Cuties: Complete Series (DVD/Blu-ray) S.A.V.E. Edition
Heroic Age: Complete Series (Blu-ray) S.A.V.E. Edition

PandoraHane said:
I ordered a replacement copy for my Chobits Omnibus one as the spine was just wrecked.

However it's arrived and in that lovely Dark Horse way, I got a newer copy where the spine doesn't match the second omnibus. Debating on emailing Wordery and asking if they have a copy with the old logo. Don't want to be a bother though but looking at them drives me crazy :lol:
I have a copy of Chobits Omnibus volume 1 that's just sitting in a draw not doing anything, not sure if it's the new or old edition but here's a pic:

10ad373a-9da3-40c6-a7b2-549c1855962a_zpslipker2h.jpg

The spine is a little creased but if you're interested I'd be happy to do a swap. :)

Aww thank you for the offer Vox, that's very kind. However, I'm just giving it to my dad to pop on ebay with my old Tsubasa/xxxHolic volumes. Actually hoping it might help them shift if I put them as a lot.

That is the edition I'm looking for, my old one is like that but there is more crease than spine :lol: I'll just hang onto that one until I find another. The new Dark Horse logo on omnibuses annoys me because it's so big! Thank you anyway though :D

That's cool, if you change your mind just let me know - it'll probably stay in the drawer doing nothing until I move away from my parents' place! :lol:

Your Lie in April Soundtrack arrived :D and early too!

It's very pretty and I got the slip cover (which I didn't know I would since I was ordering through a seller on Amazon that made no mention of it). Very pleased with it. Going to sit down later and have a good listen.

Still waiting on Princess Jellyfish and my work clothes so it's boring stuff atm.

The wrong fragrance arrived from Amazon yesterday. Was supposed to get 212 Men. I received Paul Smith Rose. I complained and said I wasn't paying to return someone's error so they've sent me a prepaid label. At least I'm hoping it's what it is and they said they'd refund any carrier charge since it's "hazardous".

Also some mould and lichen remover arrived. I'm hoping to sort out the yard for spring on the weekend :)

Ordered yesterday and arrived today. I got both for only £11.79 as Amazon are doing 2 blurays for £10. The first 2 are the best 2. The TV series is pretty good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back