What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arakawa season 1 arrived this morning. Base.com sent it from Switzerland again. Since Switzerland is not in the EU there is the possibility of customs charges, and paying customs fees for a UK DVD is just silly. They had the customs form filled in with a value under the £15 limit (actual price was £19) but that is no guarantee that it will slip through customs every time. If one of their deliveries ever gets caught then I will cancel my remaining preorders with them and go elsewhere.

EDIT: Actually now that I think about it Switzerland has some free trade treaties with the EU, so maybe there is no risk after all.

Tiger and Bunny Blu-Ray/DVD Part 3 & 4
Sengoku Basara Samurai Kings Movie Blu-Ray/DVD

Ticket to see the Manic Street Preachers at the Boscombe O2 Academy next year (although that probably won't arrive until next year)

Received today...

Hanasaku Iroha - Blossoms for Tomorrow: Premium Edition Parts 1 & 2
Kokoro Connect: OVA Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
Maken-Ki! Battling Venus: Complete Series LE (DVD/Blu-ray)

Today my tablet received Android 4.4

And I received some junk mail, plus the latest copy of Micro Mart magazine.

A refund of £1.61 from Amazon, since the price of the Three Flavours Cornetto Trilogy on BD dropped from £21.61 to £20 on the day of release. I should splash out on a cheeseburger at McDonalds to celebrate.

My first Anime Limited release - the Perfect Blue CE. Wonderful package, and I was surprised at some of the internal artwork - very risque!

From UP1USA:
Btooom! (BD)
Wolf Children (BD/DVD)

I also went to HMV and bought the Bluray box consisting of Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz and The World's End.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back