What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Sentai order finally arrived!

IMG_20231209_125137.jpg

this was the main part of the order, all 4 I really wanted
Yuyushiki - loved this comedy when it aired, really reminded me of the aimless garbage me & my friends at school would say to make each other laugh
Mitsuboshi Colors - loved the manga and the anime did a good job getting across the appeal of these brats
Rahxephon - have been watching this recently and loving it, so I wasn't going to pass up a chance to pick it up for cheap
Big O - one of the first anime I ever watched, v excited to rewatch it

also got these as blind buys, at $4 - $5 each they seemed worth a punt

IMG_20231209_125245.jpg

My planned small (but isnt really small, too many shiny too pass up) sentai order to test out Stackry arrived today, Thank you for all the info and help.
Sentai order 19th > arrived stackry 27th (filled in forms and payed shipping to UK) and dispatched by them on 28th > arrived UK > Cleared UK customs 4th Dec > arrived via Hermes 9th
As others have said very easy to do, and runs you through most thing, so Yeah I think I will certainly give it another go some time.

Pet Girl Sakurasou , Kampfer (with english dub), Ahiru Sora 1-4, Rahxephon, Aura movie, Kanamemo, Art club has a problem, princess resurrection

20231209_123506.jpg

Also Fairy tail OVA arrived yeasterday
20231208_134311.jpg

Opened up my mailbox today and immediately started hearing Ann Wilson singing that 1977 song by Heart:

Bum bada-dum, bada-dum, bada-dum, bada-dum, bada-dum, bada-dum, bada ba-daaaah... Kon-o-su-ba!

Konosuba! The Movie: Gods Blessing on This Wonderful World! Legend of Crimson UK Blu-ray from MVM/AOL

konosubamovie.jpg

Last edited:
Back