What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Saw a guy on another forum I use who got 4 of them for about £50 total! :eek:
There was another on the LTT forums who got 5 for £70.

Anyhoo

1U7KCaN.jpg

I was looking through Amazon at the end of last week and saw they were doing discounts on the echo dot smart speaker, only to find that it is the new 5th gen model (even though there isn't a 5th gen echo yet) and the only reason why I got it apart from the improved speaker was that it has a built in temperature sensor so I can at least know in my room is an ice box or an inferno.

14F5B367-FF39-4864-96D6-B124684ED0EF.jpeg
Most of my Discotek Media titles from Rightstuf’s Weekly Special arrived - still waiting on two titles that were OOS and are currently on their way.

I mainly focused on older titles that could go OOP soon but also picked up some recent releases as those are going to pile up between now and the next sale - especially with the rate they’re going at the moment.

The whole of the Moon. It's a pain trying to buy Australian releases since EZYDVD have stopped exporting, so I took a risk and bought it on eBay. This is from a UK-based seller called toysandfilms who is selling it for £156 shipped at the moment. Arrived well packaged in three days.

Seasons 1-4 have reversible covers, but weirdly season 5 has a splash image on the reverse instead.
IMAG0308_1.jpg

The whole of the Moon. It's a pain trying to buy Australian releases since EZYDVD have stopped exporting, so I took a risk and bought it on eBay. This is from a UK-based seller called toysandfilms who is selling it for £156 shipped at the moment. Arrived well packaged in three days.

Seasons 1-4 have reversible covers, but weirdly season 5 has a splash image on the reverse instead.
View attachment 27084

I've ordered the exact same set from that seller yesterday XD glad to hear that its packaged well. I'm semi doubting they'll get it to me in 3 days but you give me hope!

I've ordered the exact same set from that seller yesterday XD glad to hear that its packaged well. I'm semi doubting they'll get it to me in 3 days but you give me hope!
Yeah probably even less likley (3 days) with the Royal mail strikes happening 24th and 25th (although could be tracked which I think might have a better chance/ RM I think said they were still tryng to deliver tracked), and then black friday's probably gonna clog up the postal system a bit too. but I'm sure they'll try

View attachment 27084
Wow thats tempting!!

I received nine more 18+ Blu-ray titles in the mail from Media Blasters last week, using their 40% off $200 code. 🤫

Hentai Heaven Volume 1
Hentai Heaven Volume 1
Hentai Heaven Volume 1
Aki Sora
Maid to Please
Vampire Pink
Maid for Pleasure
Four for Foreplay
After: The Animation.

The Volumes 1, 3, and 5 of the Hentai Heaven series complete the full set of Volumes 1-9 I now have in my "Man of Culture" collection.

🤤 Latest Man of Culture Order from Media Blasters 🤤

Some of the Ultraman shows keep ping-ponging back and and forth between being available via Amazon UK, US , or neither, so I grabbed these while they were in stock. Considering the decades-long legal battle that kept most of the franchise from being licenced until recently, I'm still half-expecting them all to abruptly go OOP at some point.

Orange Road and City Hunter are pricy blind buys. I've seen a couple of City Hunter movies, but that's all.

IMAG0309_1.jpg

Back