What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Are you logged into the website when you add items to the cart?

Sometimes the site bugs out and you'll need to log out then log back in to see shipping estimates.

I'm looking at the set you ordered and here's what they show as estimated shipping cost:

Mandarake-GBF.png
Wow, I had no idea about that. Yeah, I had to logout then back in to get it to show. Granted, I probably should've paid more attention to the size listing to know that it would probably cost a lot to ship, but what's done is done. :p

My rightstuf order from UP1 arrived over the weekend whilst I was away, so had to wait to get my package re-delilvered today. Went for Fire Force Season 1pt2 CE (the extras were a bit more what I wanted than season 2 extras (And S2 CE is likley to have more stock left it i get at a later date)), Our last cursade CE, Ninja nonesense, Bleach set 1 (with the slip) & Grenadier.
Also got AllTheAnime package today with Penguindrum and anti magic academy CE's
And grace of the Gods turned up from amazon italy a few days back.

20220809_130423.jpg

Everything from the past week so far, had my Birthday Monday and had friends over for a few days so a bit late to posting.

Everything has arrived from the AL sale apart from Penguindrum so hopefully that'll arrive tomorrow or the next day and both parts of MHA S4 are in the box.

My Hero Academia (Season 4) (Part 1) (BD), My Hero Academia (Season 4) (Part 2) (Limited Edition) (BD / DVD), Maid Sama! (BD), Persona 5: The Animation (Part 1) (BD), Persona 5: The Animation (Part 2) (BD), Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms (Collector's Edition) (BD / DVD) and Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Steelbook) (4K / BD)

20220811_153529.jpg

Got a bunch of other things for my B-Day but some of the notable things (though everything was great) is this DBZ blanket, this round boi of a frog and this super soft Winnie the Pooh thing to wear which has a hood on (not sure what I'd call it) which'll be great for the winter (not the best picture of it admittedly 😅).

20220810_214440.jpg

Back