What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

View attachment 24500View attachment 24501View attachment 24502View attachment 24503View attachment 24504

In today's episode, I finally buy enough Bebop to last me a couple of lifetimes (still worth it for close to 200 pages of settei). I started with the Beez DVDs (the ones that opened funny), AL's CEs, Dybex's 20th anniversary and now this CE.

Ufomammut's latest in limited edition vinyl.

Waver's post-Zero adventures.

And another of Dybex's CE's: part 1 of Yamato 2199. A4 format with close to 350 pages of artwork spread across 5 books. Feels made with love and there's mechanical nerdness and detail for years.

Regret not getting part 2 immediately and being done with it - another 300 pages of artwork as well as the movie. That's close to 700 pages of artwork about a single series, that's gotta be some kind of record...
Nice haul, hope you enjoy El-Melloi I remember you were on the fence with that one.

It took ages to track both of these down, the chipboard Mad Max collection was harder than expected!
I didn't get the 4K collection when it was on sale as I don't trust the 2nd film isn't still borked.
Shaolin Soccer I only recently discovered had a Steelbook (with 2 cuts of the film!!)

20220523_124537.jpg

AslMYFw.jpg

The next in the NOW yearbook series on 12" (although I still have to get '82 on CD and the extra releases of it and the other releases to date).

BD7A31FA-24CF-47CE-BD6E-32E2C6F4B2A3.jpeg
A job lot of Criterion titles that I won on eBay - came out to less than £10 per title in the end.

588C6984-52DC-44BB-892E-CDBC0A3BACE6.jpeg
JuJutsu Kaisen Part 1 also arrived from ATA. Sadly mine has a slightly crushed corner so will have to resolve this when I’m back from my holiday the following week.

Back