What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Would've preferred not but the sticker is on the cardboard slip cover 👎 (hoping it'll peel off nicely)

View attachment 24413
The Aus age certifacte sticker might not be too bad, the last Aus one I got was BOFURI and it was kinda a lamentated (or shiny) sticker and that came off no problem (Although would still advise being carfull). I find stickers become more problematic the longer they have been stuck on (I assume the glue degrades or absorbs into the paper sticker)
I assume Nekopara is just identical to the US relaese (from what I've seen looks identical to mine except for the AUS stickers)

I've had more problems from US funimation sticker (which you have on the front of the slip cover), they always tear as I take them off but I usually manage to get them off (just takes a while and then a bit of extra time too remove the sticker residue)

I assume Nekopara is just identical to the US relaese (from what I've seen looks identical to mine except for the AUS stickers)
All Australian "Madman" Releases with SKU starting with 07 or 7 are just stickered Funimation stock.
Very few releases like MHA LE got discs replaced with Region B copies (as MHA was Region A only in the US).

The upcoming MHA S3 standard edition would be the first standard edition with a 07 or 7 SKU that uses different stock (as the US release doesn't include DVD copies and was Region A only)

However Madman Releases starting with SKU 9 are AU exclusive stock and thus have printed ratings.

Last edited:
Today was a good day for receiving various orders 😍

Extremely late to joining the Final Fantasy VII party!

1652733905629.jpeg

Thanks again @NormanicGrav :)

1652734043437.jpeg

1652734129134.jpeg

Lastly, I have to say this is so bizarre - I purchased both copies of Bleach 3-in-1 manga from Amazon. The Ulquiorra edition (vol 14) arrived today and Hollow Ichigo (vol 9) couple of weeks ago. Apparently, vol 9 is a first printing copy dated September 2014 and vol 14 is a first printing copy dated February 2016 :eek::oops:o_O - why am I receiving these volumes in 2022!?!?!?! It does not make any sense at all considering these volumes must have reprinted several times :oops:

1652734980587.jpeg

May 2022 Batch 7!

OpTgdjVh.jpg

One item arrived earlier today and its the latest 88 Films release for the Jackie Chan collection with Chen Chi-hwa's 1978 film Half a Loaf of Kung Fu (一招半式闖江湖).

LAFJWnCh.jpg

There seems to be 0 communication on the ticket activation situation from mcm.what a joke and have see someone clam on Facebook that they received an email saying activation is not required I've sent an email off to mcm to find out if it's true so far heard nothing back.

Back