What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

And here we have Round 5, the next to last round of Japanese B2 anime posters I have to post on the forum, three at a time each day...

Ghost Hunt DVD release poster
xxxHolic: A Midsummer Night's Dream Movie promotional poster
Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense TV, Blu-ray, and DVD release poster

ghosthuntb2.jpg

xxxholicb2.jpg

bofurib2.jpg

And here we have Round 5, the next to last round of Japanese B2 anime posters I have to post on the forum, three at a time each day...

Ghost Hunt DVD release poster
xxxHolic: A Midsummer Night's Dream Movie promotional poster
Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense TV, Blu-ray, and DVD release poster

ghosthuntb2.jpg

xxxholicb2.jpg

bofurib2.jpg
Really like the Ghost Hunt and xxxholic posters!

You will need a bigger house to house all of those posters soon! :cool:
well, I do have that somewhat arranged; although I can't display all of these posters at the same time, I will be able to show 4 or 5 Japanese posters together in my theater room with all the new poster snap frames I just purchased, and rotate them out say, once a month. The reason why I had to buy so many posters is that the shipping from Japan cost me almost ¥10000 for two packages, so I had to make it worth my while.

I have wall spaces in the theater area for four 27x40 fames and four B2 frames, with a 5th B2 frame I could mount on the closet door under the stairway. I already have two existing 27x40 frames mounted on the wall, one with all my live action posters stacked behind the Witch Hunter Robin poster I currently have on top, and the other is a big poster light box with race lights around it and my gloroious 3D lenticular poster of the Owls of Ga'Hoole movie. Below are some older photos of my theater room to show my intended poster setup:

Right side of theater room - space for four 27x40 frames, and one B2 frame just off left side of photo. My new 27x40 snap frame is going in the spot the Noir wall scroll is hanging:

1643311056413.png

Left side of theater room, space for three B2 posters, plus one on the closet door just off the left side of image, behind sofa:

1643311089487.png

@Girls with Guns I wish I had the space for a dedicated screening room. It'd be incredible. Seriously cool.

I have a question though: Don't the posters get damaged from the snap frames? Or do you put something between them and the part of the frame that opens and closes to avoid that?

Looks great. I particularly like the Witch Hunter Robin/Harlock/Noir wall.

@Girls with Guns I wish I had the space for a dedicated screening room. It'd be incredible. Seriously cool.

I have a question though: Don't the posters get damaged from the snap frames? Or do you put something between them and the part of the frame that opens and closes to avoid that?

Looks great. I particularly like the Witch Hunter Robin/Harlock/Noir wall.

The snap frame sides come down flat on the surface of the poster, about a half inch or so in from the edges, so they won't damage the poster at all, but each frame also comes with two thin plexiglass sheets, one clear and one anti-glare for you to choose from, to cover the poster just like a regular picture frame, so the metal frame sides snap down on the plexi sheet instead of on the poster itself. In all the photos I took I do have an plexi sheet installed over top of the poster.

Because the posters are rolled when they are new, it can be a little tricky getting them installed without sometimes pinching the top edge of the curled poster when first trying to get it installed - but minor accidental damage to the poster edges like that, or any wrinkles, pin holes, and tape marks on used posters within that half inch edge area, are all covered over by the frame sides, so are not visible when mounted anyway.

Last edited:
There are no words to describe how cool that is. You're living the dream, man 😎

You can see more pics of my theater room on the home page of my home theater website, if I'm allowed to post a personal, non-commercial link here. Frey is my last name, and FreyMAX rhymes with IMAX, so it's just a play on words, lol:

The FreyMAX 3D Theater

I haven't updated this site in years, so most of the photos on the home page were taken around 2012-2014, but not too much has really changed in the room since then, except all the movie Blu-rays are now stored away, DVDs disposed of, and all the shelf units plus additional ones I built are loaded with anime now.

Last edited:
You can see more pics of my theater room on the home page of my home theater website, if I'm allowed to post a personal, non-commercial link here. Frey is my last name, and FreyMAX rhymes with IMAX, so it's just a play on words, lol:

The FreyMAX 3D Theater

I haven't updated this site in years, so most of the photos on the home page were taken around 2012-2014, but not too much has really changed in the room since then.
was Freyater ever a name idea?

Back