What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I really need to catch up on Triage X! I've got them up to 12 then a few random ones when they were cheap. Prices on them are very erratic.
Yeah its hard to find good prices on them. I got a discount code from book depository so decided to get them. I've only read upto 12 actually. It's high up my list to get to though.

Yeah its hard to find good prices on them. I got a discount code from book depository so decided to get them. I've only read upto 12 actually. It's high up my list to get to though.
I should have picked up the series years ago because the early volumes are discontinued. Shame.

I should have picked up the series years ago because the early volumes are discontinued. Shame.
I bought vol 1-6 a real long time ago now. But only continued it quite recently. The only one I had to buy second hand was vol 7. But if you had to do that for several volumes that could become pricey quickly!

I bought vol 1-6 a real long time ago now. But only continued it quite recently. The only one I had to buy second hand was vol 7. But if you had to do that for several volumes that could become pricey quickly!
Yeah in recent months I had to change up on what titles I want to own physically now, due to the risk of losing out. For Yen Press the main two I want to own are Kakegurui and Prison School, but there's stock issues for both of them.

I remember when I started collecting them (there was only 7 or 8 vols out) and even then getting hold of vol.1 was difficult!
Just popped on ebay and if you're willing to get 2nd hand quite a lot are available for between £4 - £6 including vol.1!! I just picked up 4 volumes I needed for £22 🥳

afivKPXh.jpg

T6DFV2yh.jpg
DUkCRqPh.jpg
nZio3T0h.jpg

Last Monday I mentioned in my Birthday post haul that there were a few titles that got pushed back and weren't able to arrive on-time. Today, one of them is now here and that is AI: The Somnium Files for the PlayStation 4 by publishers Spike Chunsoft and Numskull Games. This is a game from Kotaro Uchikoshi, the creator of Zero Escape & writer of PUNCH LINE, and has been on my radar for a few years now.

Arrgh I didn't realise Nier was reduced, another one I missed - how much did you get that for in the sale?

It's same as now weirdly! £35. I had a £5 promo for watching a prime video or something though so made it £30 :)

There was a different prime promo for reading a kindle book so that reduced cautious hero by £5 as well.

Between that and the top up £50 get £7 credit thing I think I did alright out of Prime day.

Back