What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

xuNhQwJh.jpg

sm3UyIch.jpg
XbF3ZJ2h.jpg
tc9eFIjh.jpg
GSMgo7mh.jpg
sfSPzTZh.jpg
nGHK1rMh.jpg

bR9QnuHh.jpg

9250sPOh.jpg

fppzxXfh.jpg
59suyWNh.jpg
WJ84SL9h.jpg
3PIww5vh.jpg
kDCTXAch.jpg

Today's arrivals are COP CRAFT and Kemono Michi: Rise Up on Blu-ray from Funimation UK, via the HMV 40% off sale online. I had planned to get both of these in person in town, but the town trip got delayed due to weather and I decided it was better to grab them online to save myself the hassle.

Gundam SEED has yet to arrive, and I don't think it was dispatched with the first batch last Monday to be quite honest (unless folks who pre-ordered it after I did, on or after 3rd September, received theirs then that's another story).

View attachment 19065
The Arknights Illustration Collection!
Really come to love the characters and design in this game so I've been looking forward to this. Hoping Yostar can bring over the art setting book for the global 2nd anniversary.
That's wild 🔥 Good to see a fellow Doktah's appreciation for this epic game. It's a really nice anniversary set as well with much content to cover. Enjoy going through your special supply! 🙌🎉

Here was my post for the beauty 😍 including cute stickers from Yostar store.

qqf.jpg
Both The Quintessential Quintuplets ∫∫ Vol 2 & The Quintessential Quintuplets ∫∫ Vol 3 arrived today,

qq2.jpg

Much like the previous release, Vol 2 contains 3 episodes, a booklet containing character art, booklets of the recording script and a mini shikishi of the featured character (in this case, of Nino here)

qq3.jpg

Vol 3 is the same as Vol 1 & 2 except for featuring Miku and containing only 2 episodes instead of 3, presumably so 5 can be sold instead of 4.

But who is the best girl @RaeDra ? For me it's Miku.

Not to turn this place into another "Best Girl" debate place, but, since I was asked, it's Nino. I know, a truly brave choice for the second most popular character in the fandom :D . Wasn't so much in the first 4 Volumes (which is also the first season) as that was Ichika (who remains a favourite of mine too, don't @ me :D), but ever since then, Nino is my favourite character of the series, that's never changed.

Oh, to try and tie it back to this place errr...... here are some acrylic stands I received as well today of the Quints as..... magicians?

qqsf.jpg

Last edited:
That's wild 🔥 Good to see a fellow Doktah's appreciation for this epic game. It's a really nice anniversary set as well with much content to cover. Enjoy going through your special supply! 🙌🎉

Here was my post for the beauty 😍 including cute stickers from Yostar store.
What's with all the emojis and what's a Doktah? I have to admit your posts are very hard to read sometimes. Please respond in a way I can understand

What's with all the emojis and what's a Doktah? I have to admit your posts are very hard to read sometimes. Please respond in a way I can understand
My bad, allow me to respond in a clearer tone.

You can just ignore the emojis as that's just me getting excited whenever I see a Arknights post on a UK Anime forum.

As for why I said "Doktah", it's just a name used to refer to the player character "Doctor" which in turn turned into a meme in the community. Most of the in-game Operators pronounce it this way hence why the fandom stuck to it.

Hopefully this time round my explanation is somewhat easier to understand (◡ ω ◡)

Attachments

• soos6mrc92f41.jpg
    soos6mrc92f41.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 10
My bad, allow me to respond in a clearer tone.

You can just ignore the emojis as that's just me getting excited whenever I see a Arknights post on a UK Anime forum.

As for why I said Doktah, it's just a name used to refer to the player character "Doctor" which in turn turned into a meme in the community. Most of the in-game Operators pronounce it this way hence why the fandom stuck to it.

Hopefully this time round my explanation is somewhat easier to understand (◡ ω ◡)
Thanks for the understandable response. I generally stay away from most gacha communities as they're usually pretty toxic and I just don't understand their culture. For a game like Arknights I can only imagine how bad the community is so it's best I keep a distance.

Anyways it seems the fans need their ears a good cleaning because I hear the characters saying Doctor just fine.

Last edited:
Back