What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

JDWZVzZh.jpg

Y4VO0M0h.jpg

sbyDl70h.jpg

AV22Qc6h.jpg

6zGgZWdh.jpg

73ggCuHh.jpg

zfxsTLvh.jpg

l70Suayh.jpg

F5SvYwhh.jpg
tnSFPJdh.jpg

KyZTPadh.jpg

rs8Uj7Rh.jpg

uPUmOWQh.jpg

KQshmsah.jpg

wDIk2vbh.jpg
NS2a1tch.jpg

zKzlXOlh.jpg

gKRKjETh.jpg

IHZXlA2h.jpg

Today's arrivals are John Woo's Heroes Shed No Tears and Tsui Hark's The Master on Blu-ray from 88 Films. Both of these were released last year, and my initial plan was to wait for a sale on 88's site so that I can build up the points but unfortunately it never happened. Therefore since I had some promo points left on Amazon, decided to get both of them sorted now. Thankfully they arrived with their first print editions (slipcase, booklet for HSNT and poster/cards for TM).

Very nice. It is indeed a very beautiful Vinyl to the collection 😍

Don't forget there's another EVA coming soon as well.
Yes, I only have a few vinyls but I couldn't resist this one. Also pre ordered the one you linked on Amazon 🤩

I will keep them sealed and just keep them as decoration for now 😃

Awesome, more pics please! ;)
Here you go dude:
20210523_011335.jpg
20210523_011435.jpg
20210523_011508.jpg
20210523_011715.jpg

So glad I'm not into manga at all, it's bad enough I've got 5 media shelves full of just anime in only 8 years of collecting, and manga is 10 times the space hog that anime will ever be... 😱
I know exactly what you mean and that's why I mainly view them digitally except for the few I have to have in hard copy heh (no tablet will beat the feeling of a good book in the hands!). And speaking of collecting stuff:
Very nice. It is indeed a very beautiful Vinyl to the collection 😍

Don't forget there's another EVA coming soon as well.
I really want both those Eva soundtracks (loving the artwork on the Utada singles) but refuse to get sucked into the vinyl realm as don't have space to take on yet another expensive collecting habit, as tempting as the using them for decoration idea may be!

For some reason I always think that it's Tom Cruise in Speed instead of Keanu Reeves until I see the cover, and I dunno why when I know well enough to type this out :p

Last batch of VHS tapes (for now)

vikat.jpg

Well actually there was suppose to be Garzey's Wing also on this package but either the seller messed up or something else. Anyways. The first two part's are Finnish releases and the other two should be UK. The funny thing about the Finnish releases is that both of the tapes have "for all ages" rating :D Somebody goofed up. Certain hentai release also had the same problem.

xjP9qgJh.jpg

PMTZ2INh.jpg

RWuMtYFh.jpg

WfKendmh.jpg

Today's arrival is 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim for the PlayStation 4. This is the latest game from developer Vanillaware and publisher Atlus, after their works on Dragon's Crown, Odin Sphere and Muramasa: Demon Blade. While the art style is similar to previous titles, this game is actually a mix between adventure visual novel (which is what I describe visual novels with big gameplay elements, like Danganronpa and Zero Escape) and Real-Time Strategy. It's also a game that I have been wanting to play for years, but when the game was released it was priced rather expensive for what it is.

Many months later and it was either still at retail price (£47-50) or hard-to-find, and when you look back at Atlus Europe's track record, this was probably to be expected. I believe this game in Europe has gotten a small print run. I bought the game pre-owned on eBay with Nectar points to lower the price to reasonable levels.

Back