What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I used to have the 98 top. Might get the 82 one as that's the year I was born.
Both the home and away shirts for 82 were really nice. I prefer red to white shirts which is why I generally get the away shirts for England.

Though the 98 home and away shirts are 2 of the nicest England have ever had in my view! I may still get the home 98 one as I had it back then but would be nice to have it in grown up size aswell.

PACKAGE DROP
「week end ver.」

💢Anime / 🎮Game / 💃Figure

View attachment 18922
Already a week since I've last posted on this thread. Been setting a budget for myself as I have a lot of upcoming pre-orders this year.

A UK CE, Saitama Nendoroid 😍 and 2 Japanese game imports. I've ordered MGS2 from YES!JAPAN although it was supposed to come with the Premium Package but guess that didn't happen. Refunded fully so all is good and their catalog is great so I'd be happy shop with them again. Conception 1 PSP still brand new and sealed (I miss the PSP days, those were the good times 😢)

PACKAGE DROP
「week end ver.」

📖 Book

Polish_20210521_165414526.png
Polish_20210521_170844868.png

Finally got my hands on the AK Illustration Collection. Truly a wonderful package for the 1st Anniversary. Yostar really know how to handle their IP merchandise. Well here's to Azur Lane upcoming 3rd Anniversary 🍷

💿 Blu-ray / 🎮 Game

Polish_20210521_165542056.png

Picked these from a local charity shop. Amazing people donate various of sealed Blu-rays and a great game like DBZ Fighterz. Get to give towards a good cause and find some goodies for a great price as well 🙌

Last edited:
Enjoy the duel.

70d.jpg

TV on the wall :)

My lounge is a rectangular shape and due to doors/windows, there's only one place the TV can really go, this wall it's pictured on here.

I've kind of hastily put it all back together again, the unit under the TV houses my AVR and centre speaker, I have a Dali Zensor 7 5.1 system with 2 Dali Alteco Atmos speakers (so 5.1.2 config).

Looks nice in real life, camera is good at certain shots but taking pics of a TV isn't one of them apparently.

Seating distance is like 4.5M away hence I went for the 77" size.

gij7lia.jpg

Nice setup @Lordhippos you got there. Well now you know that in that spot 77” is about the absolute maximum size you can get ;)

Guess the Dali Alteco for Atmos are setup as upfiring speakers atop of your front speakers? How does that sound to you when viewing a movie with Atmos track?

And do I spot a Philips Hue Switch above the left front speaker?

TV on the wall :)

My lounge is a rectangular shape and due to doors/windows, there's only one place the TV can really go, this wall it's pictured on here.

I've kind of hastily put it all back together again, the unit under the TV houses my AVR and centre speaker, I have a Dali Zensor 7 5.1 system with 2 Dali Alteco Atmos speakers (so 5.1.2 config).

Looks nice in real life, camera is good at certain shots but taking pics of a TV isn't one of them apparently.

Seating distance is like 4.5M away hence I went for the 77" size.

gij7lia.jpg
That looks really awesome, Lordhippos... Just think of how detailed all that hentai will be now.... 😇

PS5 getting any easier to get?
Unfortunately not. Especially with the Global shortage of hardware components.
Your best chance to secure a unit is to follow updates from @IGNUKDeals. You'd get an early order window and many including myself had success following these updates.

That looks really awesome, Lordhippos... Just think of how detailed all that hentai will be now.... 😇
Dude 🤣

Last edited:
Nice setup @Lordhippos you got there. Well now you know that in that spot 77” is about the absolute maximum size you can get ;)

Guess the Dali Alteco for Atmos are setup as upfiring speakers atop of your front speakers? How does that sound to you when viewing a movie with Atmos track?

And do I spot a Philips Hue Switch above the left front speaker?

Oh yes I measured it carefully that was always going to be about as big as the TV could be :)

Atmos is OK but hasn't personally blown me away, speakers were a decent price so didn't cost the earth, had them for a while too :)

Yep Hue switch above the light switch, stuck on expertly using blu-tac.

In the UK basements are really uncommon
A real downside in UK unfortunately. As someone having grown up on a diet of American cinema, I happily bemoan to anyone who will listen (surprisingly usually means just talking to myself) about the lack of basements here (and also those ridiculous separate Victorian hot and cold taps so that you can alternately burn then freeze your hands to happily numb them of any unwanted sensory input whatsoever).
Yes but presumably less so than if say, one had a convenient private basement theatre heh.

Well, we did get through Eps 1-7 of the uncensored Redo of Hero tonight on the big screen, and my friend said he will probably be coming back over tomorrow night to finish the series. I think he agrees with me that this series is plot-heavy in more ways than one... 😁

Back