What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

was expecting customs as I've always paid customs on amiami orders but this order didn't.
Is it possible it was added at the time of purchase with the new rules or maybe something to do with the deal with have with Japan?
I hope the same happens with the figure I ordered, but I'm guessing, at c.£110, it's a fair bit more expensive than your purchase. I'll find out soon as the release date is on the 27th.

I had an AmiAmi order arrive around November without a customs request. Occasionally, the odd order will slip through. Maybe it being a smaller package meant it avoided detection?

I received this one in the mail today from AOL:

Cyber City Odeo 808 Collector's Edition

cybercityodeouk.jpg

After years of waiting (and literally because I sponsored it in 2017) I finally got a package from "Kud Wafter Anime Movie: A" Little Busters! " 10th Anniversary Spin-Off Project ". In 2019, I got the graphics that you can see in one photo, but I've been waiting so far. In the end, anyway. The end result is great. I like everything very much. I haven't watched the movie yet, but I think it's very good (if you like the series). If I had anything to complain about, this beautiful artbook actually has graphics from VN, not this OAV. But I like both very much, so that's okay.

img_0119_wynik.jpg

img_0120_wynik.jpg

img_0121_wynik.jpg

img_0122_wynik.jpg

img_0123_wynik.jpg

If I'm correct, Manga's releases of Hunter x Hunter lacks the Manga logo, but has the Funimation logo, despite it being a Viz Media title.
I didn't notice that, looking at the HxH releases one has Gon on the spine and one doesn't so could be a mix of both phasing out AND laziness.

that spine is... here today. Gon tomorrow!

Manga’s spines are often something to behold.

My personal favs have been Unleased, Dumbless and BIIZARRE 😅
If I remember correctly the pinnacle was their DVD release of xxxHolic.

Edit: asked my brother to send me a pic as they're all stored at his house and he corrected me that the pinnacle was the Bleach movies!

20210126_170422.jpg
20210126_170438.jpg

Last edited:
Back