What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Didn't actually cost 59.90e.

wanpies.jpg

Played the third one last summer and i thought it was one of the better musou games. At the time i hadn't read nor watched One Piece (now i have read 19-22 volumes and watched some of the movies) but that didn't really matter because One Piece has lot's of cool looking characters to play as and you don't really need to know them to enjoy the game. Some of the later levels in third were tedious but otherwise pretty good musou game.

Probably tackling this after i finish Tales Of Vesperia.

Stuff from recent Amazon, Zavvi, and Base orders, mostly Zavvi.

Overlord why aren't your logos in the same place? this is when a nice CE comes in handy with a proper box! ;)

20210120_134315.jpg

My KLK box arrived some AL as well, really nicely packaged, no chance that the box was getting destroyed in transit.

20210120_134512.jpg

Still have a few things in flight to me. I have a shipment of a couple of blurays from AL that was sent on 7th Jan that I haven't received yet, but the KLK box was sent on the 15th Jan and I have received it already. Postal service is weird right now.

Today arrive in perfect condition:

img_0114_wynik.jpg

It's Zavvi 4 disc edition (with OST on CD).

Well, I have this movie in Japan edition, but I really wanted to have this version also. I love this OST (and in this edition is on CD), wanted to get translation booklet and bonus disc (I hope with eng subtitles, I must check). Really nice steelbook to be honest. Anyway, more pictures will be on my site soon, and probably today I will see this movie (again, this time from UK edition).

Btw. Zavvi sent this to me on January 4. Today arrived. On package, I see value 49,99GBP (and country: UK). I don't pay anything extra for customs/imports etc. ;)

kud.png
It has finally arrived. Honestly I practically forgot about it, until I received a shipping notice. The crowdfunding took place in October 2017 and somewhere in 2019 a clear postcard (pictured on the right) was sent as an apology for the delays, now in 2021 it's finally here 🥳

I do recall contemplating which tier to back, as the price jumps between them were quite steep. Decided to go for the first tier that would offer a "box" of sorts, instead of a plain amaray. I'm glad I did as I really like the look of it. The other side has the title on it and the spine is clear, no logos.

I finally received my last two Holiday orders from Rightstuf in the mail today, a total of 8 titles:

Legend of the Galactic Heroes Die Neue These Second Season 2
Fairy Gone Season 1 Part 1
Fairy gone Season 1 Part 2
Wicked City
Midnight Occult Civil Servants
Meiji Tokyo Renka
Hanasakeru Seishonen
Konosuba Season 1 + OVA

I've been chomping at the bit for the Hanasakeru Seishonen Blu-ray to get here, because my mother and I have already watched the first 20 episodes on Crunchyroll. I've been using the HTPC and wireless keyboard/touchpad to watch it up on the theater screen, which is a little more cumbersome to control than just a skip-forward button on a BD remote. So tonight we got to watch the next 5 episodes on Blu-ray, with 14 more to go. Such an awesome series! 👍

fairygone8.jpg

I finally received my last two Holiday orders from Rightstuf in the mail today, a total of 8 titles:

Legend of the Galactic Heroes Die Neue These Second Season 2
Fairy Gone Season 1 Part 1
Fairy gone Season 1 Part 2
Wicked City
Midnight Occult Civil Servants
Meiji Tokyo Renka
Hanasakeru Seishonen
Konosuba Season 1 + OVA

I've been chomping at the bit for the Hanasakeru Seishonen Blu-ray to get here, because my mother and I have already watched the first 20 episodes on Crunchyroll. I've been using the HTPC and wireless keyboard/touchpad to watch it up on the theater screen, which is a little more cumbersome to control than just a skip-forward button on a BD remote. So tonight we got to watch the next 5 episodes on Blu-ray, with 14 more to go. Such an awesome series! 👍

fairygone8.jpg
Are the Funi ones Region Free by any chance?

Back