What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Also arrived is Monster Musume manga volumes 7, 8 & 9 from Seven Seas via Book Depository. My Mum had a discount code so I was allowed to use it for this opportunity. I am very behind on this series but still happy to own some monster girl goodness.
I see that you don't have Monster Musume: I Heart Monster Girls, it's a 4koma spin off of the main Monster Musume series. I recommend getting it as well and there's only 4 volumes although they're sold out most places.

I see that you don't have Monster Musume: I Heart Monster Girls, it's a 4koma spin off of the main Monster Musume series. I recommend getting it as well and there's only 4 volumes although they're sold out most places.
Because the series' physical releases have been out of print for well over a few years now, I have no plans on picking them up sadly.

Wow someone has listed volume 2 and 3 as 'like new' condition on ebay for £200 each, got to be out of their minds. They really cannot be that hard to find physical copies of?

Is this a better release than Manga's first release?

wonder if we'll get 1:1 discs if they re-release s1-3 on blu-ray like i assume they will when it comes to releasing s4

TH26xgf.jpg

wonder if we'll get 1:1 discs if they re-release s1-3 on blu-ray like i assume they will when it comes to releasing s4
Black Clover and My Hero Academia Season 2 both re-used the Sony Pictures UK discs for their complete season collections. Attack on Titan will very likely re-use the old Manga UK discs for Season 1, the Sony Pictures UK discs for Season 2, and the recent Manga Ent. discs for Season 3.

@Jon O Fun Ahhh, that Isabelle was the only one AC Amiibo I was missing too and I ordered it yesterday!

I'm still missing five or six other general Amiibos, but at least Animal Crossing is all finished now!
I only have about 5 other amiibos. I just tend to buy the ones I like the look off like Joker & the Pokemon trainer but trying for all the AC collection! Only need Timmy & Tommy, Rover, and Kicks to have them all!!

I received two shipments today, finally free from their wanderings within the US postal system...

The Fruit Box came from Rightstuf, and the rest from Funimation's New Year's sale:

Fruits Basket Season 2 Part 1 Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD (with Storage box for entire series)
Special 7: Special Crime Investigation Unit Blu-ray
Kono Oto Tomare!: Sounds of Life - Season 2 Blu-ray
Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth Blu-ray

fruitbox.jpg

Last edited:
Back