What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I also have the Kaze version of "K" and thinking of getting the new AL set for consitency (but not entirely sure if worth it). It was a decent show imo, kind of like a poor mans Durarara.

I also have the Kaze version of "K" and thinking of getting the new AL set for consitency (but not entirely sure if worth it). It was a decent show imo, kind of like a poor mans Durarara.
I own the Aussie release and as much as I like consistency Its one of those shows that I just can't justify double dipping on. It takes style over substance to the extreme! Gave Missing Kings a chance and it bored me to sleep so haven't bothered with season 2. Lord knows how they've squeezed 6 more films out of it?!?!?

(On that point, a six part film series called Seven Stories! FFS!)

Back on topic though, even though the Kaze/Madman release is only 1 disc for the whole first season its actually really good quality.

items-al.png
The majority of the things I got in the AL Christmas Sale. With regards to Gundam I sort of only go for the CEs, but since I only started buying them later, I was never able to get a hold of the Zeta CEs. Couldn't say no to the SE with the BOGOF deal. Perhaps this will incentivice me to finally start watching Gundam, as I haven't watched any of them yet. Perhaps I don't even like it 😅

Todays arrivals, when seemingly everything decided to arrive (Had the postie with a spider rubber band of single parcels, nearly 12 stacked, it was odd)
12309.jpgThe left is Zavvi sale purchases, the jumbled middle are a mix of retailers, Demon Girl from MVM and the next volume of Quints (Futaro on the cover for a change!). Sadly, this copy of Demon Girl is also damaged (even when it was sealed) So further confirmation of this from me but I have no plans to ask for a replacement amaray case as I have others around.

Last edited:
Todays arrivals, when seemingly everything decided arrived (Had the postie with a spider rubber band of single for parcels, nearly 12 stacked, it was odd)
View attachment 16570The left is Zavvi sale purchases, the jumbled middle are a mix of retailers, Demon Girl from MVM and the next volume of Quints (Futaro on the cover for a change!). Sadly, this copy of Demon Girl is also damaged (even when it was sealed) So further confirmation of this from me but I have no plans to ask for a replacement amaray case as I have others around.
Your demon girl suffered the same fate as mine I see. I managed to get a new case from MVM which arrived this morning.

Your demon girl suffered the same fate as mine I see. I managed to get a new case from MVM which arrived this morning.
It's good they did that. Not exactly sure how the puncture happened as it was totally sealed. Pleasing the replacement that, for those who want it, was sent none the less.

Last edited:
In surprised that cases don't arrive damaged more frequently. In the past I worked in parcel force and no matter what the parcel contained or the fragile labels it would be thrown into the sorting cages all the same with the others.

Todays arrivals, when seemingly everything decided to arrive (Had the postie with a spider rubber band of single parcels, nearly 12 stacked, it was odd)
View attachment 16570The left is Zavvi sale purchases, the jumbled middle are a mix of retailers, Demon Girl from MVM and the next volume of Quints (Futaro on the cover for a change!). Sadly, this copy of Demon Girl is also damaged (even when it was sealed) So further confirmation of this from me but I have no plans to ask for a replacement amaray case as I have others around.
I ordered so much once that all my parcels were handed over in a post office sack. That sack comes in handy at home.

Back