What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Revolutionary Girl Utena Parts 1 - 3 CE from All the Anime.
View attachment 14242View attachment 14243View attachment 14244
Interesting thing about this is that I only ordered Part 1 with the Collector's Box through Anime Limited, and Parts 2 and 3 I ordered the following day via MVM's Anime-On-Line. I'm guessing that MVM decided to remove the shrinkwrap from the Collector's Box, house all 3 parts (all of which were individually shrinkwrapped) and send them in one parcel, rather than two.

And to clarify, my releases arrived dent free.
Just want to clarify here that the collector's boxes weren't shrinkwrapped to begin with.

b7gzqw8njlc51.jpg
- Seven Mortal Sins

Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well.

At this point I wish the show was called Revolutionary Dent Utena.
My copy arrived today and is also officially part of the Revolutionary Dent Utena version, having two dents on the corner one at front and one on the back on the opposite side.

Not surprising actually the way this was packaged for shipment, hey lets just wrap this sucker in a single sheet of bubble wrap and put it in a box ... that should work :eek::rolleyes: It does, but feels like a rushed job and has higher chances for damage when packaged like that. MVM should have taking better care of this, especially since this is a CE of a £100 product and some loaf of bread.

I wonder how much the fee was for this box.

My copy arrived today and is also officially part of the Revolutionary Dent Utena version, having two dents on the corner one at front and one on the back on the opposite side.

Not surprising actually the way this was packaged for shipment, hey lets just wrap this sucker in a single sheet of bubble wrap and put it in a box ... that should work :eek::rolleyes: It does, but feels like a rushed job and has higher chances for damage when packaged like that. MVM should have taking better care of this, especially since this is a CE of a £100 product and some loaf of bread.
I think MVM said they were confused by the results as well. It might possibly be caused by the post.

Then they should talk to Rightstuf or even UP1 as they do a lot better packaging job for special editions, with sometimes double boxes and certainly more protective material.

Interesting thing about this is that I only ordered Part 1 with the Collector's Box through Anime Limited, and Parts 2 and 3 I ordered the following day via MVM's Anime-On-Line. I'm guessing that MVM decided to remove the shrinkwrap from the Collector's Box, house all 3 parts (all of which were individually shrinkwrapped) and send them in one parcel, rather than two.
Good to hear, I bought parts 2 and 3 what feels like a month later when they went on sale through AL's site and according to the emails parts 2 and 3 shipped first, I thought I'd have to wait for those two parts. Hopefully they arrive today.

Actually it just arrived! All 3 parts in the box too, no dent! With some other stuff...IMG_20200723_130041.jpg

Got my copies of Sheild Hero Pt1 & 2 from UP1 as well. Not sure the limited edition part 2 has that much more, although it is nice that you can essentially put a none limited edition copy into the part 1 set and would not look out of place (Just the DVD extra and the light novel which doesn't fit into the set anyway so I'll have to put that in my pile of random artbooks.) And also a copy of Berserk 2nd hand.

20200723_142720.jpg

20200723_143118.jpg

Also am I the only one that doesn't like the amary 2 disc case and prefer the trays. More because I always (ok sometimes) get a loose disc from left/ disc 1, or have I just got the wrong end of the debate.

Last edited:
Fedex, UPS and possibly other couriers don't bill you in advance of delivering the package, they send an invoice afterwards. I know from experience that not paying gets the bill referred to third party collection agencies.

Back