What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

My damage is Top left corner of the outer box and a random dent in the Set 3 by the title
Thouugh im having more issue with the sets seeming to fall out every time I pull them out or into the box.

Nice eBay get.

kzqrztm.jpg

What was wrong with the release?
The Japanese stereo track was mono and the Japanese Surround track had all left and center channels merged with the other channels.
If you bought it on release and want a replacement, you can message Justin Sevakis on Twitter, in which case you'll be asked to destroy your disc alongside a written note confirming it's your own photo. I got mine the same day as Jay and it took around 5 weeks.

GNvE3l9h.jpg

The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 1 Part 2 limited edition arrived today from the United Publications store. Grateful for Manga keeping the consistency since poor Melty was placed on the DVD discs rather than Blu-ray disc 2 (same for Raphtalia in Part 1). The light novel, based on the content included in the Japanese Blu-ray volumes (like DxD HERO), is 200 pages long and was translated by William Varteresian. You can view more photos and specs here.

More photos showcasing both parts together:
JshkeNNh.jpg

hiWOfGsh.jpg

yE6LBbvh.jpg

Z3KfPfsh.jpg

0WpukiXh.jpg

Revolutionary Girl Utena Parts 1 - 3 CE from All the Anime.
IMG_20200723_110448251.jpgIMG_20200723_110504551.jpgIMG_20200723_110552163.jpg
Interesting thing about this is that I only ordered Part 1 with the Collector's Box through Anime Limited, and Parts 2 and 3 I ordered the following day via MVM's Anime-On-Line. I'm guessing that MVM decided to remove the shrinkwrap from the Collector's Box, house all 3 parts (all of which were individually shrinkwrapped) and send them in one parcel, rather than two.

And to clarify, my releases arrived dent free.

Back