What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

pbHY1w0.jpg

iZNE9UNh.jpg

The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 1 Part 1 finally arrived after everyone else had theirs received early from MVM's Anime-on-Line store. I got mine from United Publications but it was worth the wait as I was able to save money through them compared to AOL. The limited edition set includes a bunch of neat physical add-ons and has a slot for Part 2's standard/combo pack (the light novel does not fit with the box as seen with the US release sets). You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

Part 2 will arrive sometime in July unless stock arrives early out of nowhere.

@NormanicGrav if it makes you feel any better mine hasn't arrived from UP1 yet, but I suspect it cause I order part 2 as well and was probably cheaper and chose the send out together option because I wasn't thinking, also wasn't that much time differnce orginally between part 1 and 2.

Last edited:
@NormanicGrav if it makes you feel any better mine hasn't arrived from UP1 yet, but I suspect it cause I order part 2 as well and was probably cheap and and chose the send out together option because I wasn't thinking also wasn't that much time differnce orginally between part 1 and 2.
Yeah it's understandable. You should be able to contact UP1 and request Part 1 to be shipped now if you want it asap.

Yeah good point, I might do that, but may also just wait (will have to check when they think it's gonna arrive) I would probably not get round to watching it all straight away, and would prefer to be able to watch all in one any way.

Back