What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

AjgY4IKh.jpg

It only took five years to bring the series over to the UK. Both parts of Plastic Memories have arrived from Anime Limited in their collector's edition format. It's a nice set overall. You can view more photos and specs on the blog.

q6oRfWz.gif

NnUQRLNh.jpg

Three of the four Book Depository packages arrived today (there's a reason why I generally avoid using them for books). The titles are Plus-Sized Elf (Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.) volume 1 from author & artist Synecdoche, World's End Harem (Shuumatsu no Harem) volume 1 from author LINK & artist Kotaro Shono, and World's End Harem: Fantasia volume 1 from author LINK & artist SAVAN. This is the second batch of manga from the 'Man of Culture' haul.

m0hWIqvh.jpg

Also arrived today is The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II for PlayStation 4. This is one of the recently rarer games now because for some reason Marvelous Europe thought it was a brilliant idea to make it hard to find when it had only just gotten released back in June (sure you can get the limited edition but not everyone wants that).

PrIlsp3h.jpg

The missing Book Depository package has finally arrived - Destiny Lovers (Desuraba) volume 1 from author Kazutaka & artist Kai Tomohiro. This is the final batch of manga from the 'Man of Culture' haul. I don't know why it took thing long but I suspect it was in a situation where either the postman didn't have the time to get all of them together or he couldn't fit this one so it got dragged into today's delivery.

Here are all five books together:

cix6oEZh.jpg

l5DcltVh.jpg

Back