What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Despite RES1&2 being guilty pleasures of mine i never bothered with the further sequels but i recently i figured that maybe i should.

QVxLeVv35o53kqSL0Jmk7IXiGYS1jaDC8QoQFLK5wJJFoORuhG_fnt0nPvg5wErJiWZn8_lNNlb3WSd3svd3Af1_zblg8s0mzCCT6rSFfAVqGznEWmt1BCa5SFFyRQOg1VVOhkrtfOYnYJZao88ELFpEw7shFp4OIjmWo2BVbaB0mC6VkVKQKfi7nYD3-sN4n3D_VHtMXEolBubdFbvgwT5h1ybebaDvVY70CC4y3PIsAB3pAnUUJ-BtQM4iDB_XKpp4bsAbwn9GYktyyv2Qp8YdWomQDAsdIpgLDukH4OQPRdccLFjWWK8a1NiJiWISYnMyjdA9PLc8v2SUSd3zpRKDfwqYTnBmpKUz0NPqpioY5KCc3dD9iPFzqQsXc0w92s9YkwlrGfLk0eWQcJDWO5UYEN9KFuKzyKAwOl3-BCzkkYaSC71vWF93F8UmqlT1D2ks0XC5L6jNOVa4hv7RAN--cf33mQeHzBYGNKtJYCdFyt3k-cNpuDelmoTmwm8EdVz97c6PUSLEcpHRfx4UpsB8A5H0nuty4-9d22x5H7MxP5yHiuYMQUQX5Ot8oZKdMyr8RD5j-45Un1UNZfD7wJYqGJXs535KaowSQcUHbVCIGdk32YNar18RRxW6cG7fm6jbzldNCFnNmFtnmhLTo3sNdWtu_OeUf_8dOGIx8RhMxFDszD7cMpg=w682-h909-no

iCeS42Xh.jpg

I can't believe it's been 6 years since I last bought a Chinese film. I am disappointed in myself. Today I received the latest film from director Zhang Yimou called Shadow which was released in China last year and earlier this year in the US. The UK release is distributed by Universal Pictures but the discs are based on the Well Go USA Entertainment release from North America (hence their logo on the packaging). The packaging mentions an English dub for the 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc (2K Blu-ray disc is just Mandarin audio only with English subtitles).

I heard pretty divisive reception for this film (western folks love it while Chinese viewers weren't a big fan of it) but I wanted to check it out regardless and for £16 it's a solid price point to get it (Amazon's 20% off UHD coupon for those curious).

9G5B9KHh.jpg

YzQq6Czh.jpg

b0UcFLph.jpg

oh boy, I really want to watch the wrath of Kahn now....and the price tag makes it even worse ... lol

And Gundam 0080...come on! And where the heck are those crumbs coming from xD

Got a mystery box from unknownfate

mystery-box.jpg
+ some random stuff not shown

The English DVDs of Escaflowne (R1) and Noir (R2) are quite a nice addition to my collection, as till now I only owned non-English Blu-rays of these.
Angelic Layer (R1) is also quite nice, as I didn't managed to get a Blu-ray at all. Never heard of Code:Breaker but will give it a try some time.
Columbo? Didn't knew that a Blu-ray even existed
FMA:B? Well - you know that's a great series. (And yes, I haven't managed to get it yet even though it is damn cheap in the UK)

Back