What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

There were technically four that I didn’t own Fireworks, Junjo Romantica Seasons 1 and 2, and the Your Name Steelbook the rest I’ll sell on here, eBay and CeX.

It's fairly striking, but yeah it's not the artwork I would have chosen.
What else would you have chosen instead?
Personally I find the AoA one a bit bland with no artwork.

That the rating logo is printed on is a bummer though. But I guess it was expectable, nagi asu was also with a printed one. (And sun beats the clutter in the German slipcover.)

What else would you have chosen instead?
Personally I find the AoA one a bit bland with no artwork.

That the rating logo is printed on is a bummer though. But I guess it was expectable, nagi asu was also with a printed one. (And sun beats the clutter in the German slipcover.)

I'd probably just have used what AoA did, yes it's bland but the artwork MVM used could easily have been on one of the art cards instead. Either that or I'd have changed the title font to be bolder (maybe a thicker outline or outright bigger font?) so it was more readable. Right now it's very hard to tell what it says in bad lighting.

That art doesn’t work as a chipboard box imo... I do appreciate AoAs outbox art even if you can’t read III’s title in direct sunlight
I don't really agree with this. I love the posters for all the Kizu films so IMO it works fine. The Aniplex sets were to be frank rubbish, it's a shame the BBFC logo is on there though. Should have been a sticker.

I don't really agree with this. I love the posters for all the Kizu films so IMO it works fine. The Aniplex sets were to be frank rubbish, it's a shame the BBFC logo is on there though. Should have been a sticker.
I have a big thing against the companies we know better than the Japanese side. Maquia is the big example the japanese created that art exclusively for the blu ray and western companies think **** it they know better I dont think they do. The Kizu set work better in Japan with the CD size but the Kizu poster looks fine on AoA amaray but blown up, chipboard box stretched no.
The films are red, Blue and white the colour palette is reflected in the film so it works.
Also its an Aniplex forced change i think as the German sets us the poster artwork but who knows. Then again I dont know what the amaray art is for MVMs. Is the same? @Demelza

Last edited:
Back