What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Picked up three more Asian cinema films from HMV today.

MmZs7Nz.jpg

Toshiaki Toyoda's Blue Spring (青い春) from Third Window Films. The film was released in Japan back in 2002 and is based on the manga series written by Taiyō Matsumoto. This release is all region compatible.

Lee Chang-dong's Burning (버닝) from Thunderbird Releasing. The film was released in South Korea back in May 2018 and is based on a short story written by Haruki Murakami's The Elephant Vanishes. This release is region B locked.

Hirokazu Kore-eda's Shoplifters (万引き家族) from Thunderbird Releasing. The film was released in Japan back in June 2018. This release is region B locked.

Both Burning and Shoplifters was initially going to be included in my Birthday haul, however, HMV closed their store in Peterborough so I didn't see the point in including them when that retailer is the cheapest to acquire them (thanks to the 2 for £25 deal).

Unless the seller declared the wrong value your exempt then.
From a quick look on Twitter, it looks like the company (Popcultcha) has started including the shipping costs as part of the value (even though they’ve said on Twitter it shouldn’t be included).

I’ve contacted them, so hopefully they can sort it out. 😬

@Gemsy-chan Yes! I'm gonna order them sometime soon too. I watched them on FuniNow a while ago, but it never works very well for me, so I want to watch them all again on BD.

One of my favourite EDs of all time! 🙌

Back