What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I will tell you when I have it with me again (Tuesday), can't recall.

Just checked my mail earlier today, at my parents house, when I went to vote lol but I'm back on the city now.

My haul from mcm today, couldn't resist Owari at that price (£10 each from the ZOOM stand) and was very happy to nag the Dragon Ball boxet for cheaper (£65) and almost a month early (have now cancelled my Amazon pre-order).

flhazY0.jpg

So, a while ago, I discovered that Kadokawa Gempak Starz, a Malaysian publisher, had put out the Hyouka manga in both Malay and English! However, at the time, their store wouldn't ship the UK. Fast-forward to a couple weeks ago where I randomly checked and, lo and behold, they ship to the UK! Unfortunately, volumes 2 and 5 seem to be OOP, but the rest arrived today.

dxSPOhr.jpg

Last edited:
So, a while ago, I discovered that Kadokawa Gempak Starz, a Malaysian publisher, had put out the Hyouka manga in both Malay and English! However, at the time, their store wouldn't ship the UK. Fast-forward to a couple weeks ago where I randomly checked and, lo and behold, they ship to the UK! Unfortunately, volumes 2 and 5 seem to be OOP, but the rest arrived today.

dxSPOhr.jpg
Oh, wow. Sucks it has some OOP already through. I've got the German ones. (Where it doesn't seem to be the biggest seller alas. Though at least also not the poorest.) The manga is very faithful to the series, but the pool ova episode's mystery is a bit different and volume 11 has an extra short that was otherwise only included with the jp BD Box booklet. Look forward to it. =D

Got my Spyro Exclusive PVC Figure from First4Figures(First figure I've ordered from them too.) today which I ordered back In September. Have yet to unbox him but he and Sparx looks absolutely gorgeous ,so does the treasure chest they come in 😍.
Spyro is currently standing in the treasure chest now till I sort things around:

Got my Spyro Exclusive PVC Figure from First4Figures(First figure I've ordered from them too.) today which I ordered back In September. Have yet to unbox him but he and Sparx looks absolutely gorgeous ,so does the treasure chest they come in 😍.
View attachment 8728
View attachment 8729
View attachment 8730
Spyro is currently standing in the treasure chest now till I sort things around:
View attachment 8731
that's one snazzy box they made for it, I don't see many PVCs get that treatment

Back