What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I see glittery bits in the Purple Pile™️ 👀

That artwork is pretty cool, though! Will GwG like it? That's the big question!!! 🤔

*Dun dun duuuuuuuuuun!*

The glittery bits are just reflections of the camera flash on the carpet fibers... Sparkley!

I watched the first two episodes on YouTube last night, it was ok, maybe a little too "simple" in the plot and action for my tastes. I would prefer a little more substance, but we'll see how it goes.

Wordery order arrived today bringing me Witch Hat Atelier Vol.1 and Family Traits, I've always liked Thomas Romain's character designs way back since Oban Star Racers so was very happy when I found out Udon was putting out and English Language version of his originally French artbook.

9EBHTrc.jpg

I picked up The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel for PlayStation 4 from Amazon.

D46v56VW0AAxCA8

The backlog for PS4 grows:

D46wVgNWsAE-VcQ

Action / Adventure:
  • Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom
  • Dead or Alive Xtreme 3
  • Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star
  • Gal*Gun: Double Peace
  • GOD EATER 2: Rage Burst
  • Senran Kagura: Burst Re:Newal
  • Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash
  • Spyro: Reignited Trilogy
  • Toukiden 2
  • Warriors All-Stars
  • Yakuza Kiwami 2
RPG:
  • Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed
  • Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
  • .hack//G.U. Last Recode
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
  • Nights of Azure
  • Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir
  • Shining Resonance: Refrain
  • Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
  • Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
  • Tales of Zestiria
  • Tokyo Xanadu eX+
  • Valkyria Chronicles Remastered
  • Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
Visual Novels:
  • 428: Shibuya Scramble
  • Chaos;Child
  • Danganronpa 1 & 2 Reload
  • Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
  • Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception
  • Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth
  • Zero Time Dilemma

Yesterday got more used Tsubasa Chronicles volumes 21-28(just waiting for Volume 27 to complete the set) from Better world books(US) interesting to see most of them were formerly Detroit library books(5 out of 7).IMG_20190424_143531665.jpg
(grey fluffy thing is my cat's Tail in the background btw)
IMG_20190424_143600481.jpg
Really looking forward to read the rest ^_^

(I'm cheating by posting something I received yesterday, but whatevs)

I got the MHA "mystery box" (not an actual mystery because everyone's always known what was gonna be in it and they all have the same contents)...

IMG_5346.JPG

It's Funko Pop stuff, so I've put the contents in a spoiler in case A) you don't care or B) anyone plans on getting it and wants it to actually be a surprise.

(I just realised the spoiler tag just makes the picture slightly blurry. It seems to be a Popinabox exclusive and they have a huge picture of the contents on the listing, so it'll be spoiled if you try to buy it anyway. At least I tried)

IMG_5347.JPG

Back