What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Mmh, that's strange because when I do the math I got ~ 290€ for UP1, the only possible way to get ~260€ for me is to send the items in the UK, when I choose the option to Europe (Belgium) it jump to 249£ wich is around 290€ when converted.

imgbox - fast, simple image host
Use the US store and it will work out a bit cheaper.

www.up1usa.com

Everything is still shipped via the UK store so you wont have any additional customs fees pre Brexit.

Was the only person who had all monogatari at release as I've seen few people catching up cos Koi and Hana went OOP.

No point me now, as I've missed too many of the Second Season releases - best I can do is hope for a boxset release now.

If I do the math now it would not be worth ordering it from RS, and it usually isn't as the package getting caught by customs has a certainty rate of 100% nowadays.

When I check now it would cost me $291,40 for Fate/Apo II and Granblue II at UP1 and $232,70 at RS. Boiling down to roughly 260€ at UP1 and 207€ at RS. But calculating the customs cost (I use this site) I would need to fork out another +/- 78€ on custom charges. So currently it would be a bit more expensive at RS. That and the fact that dealing with customs in the last year in Belgium can be a real hassle.

So for me UP1 is hassle-free and that's priceless :)

Maybe not for too much longer ;)

Death March is Isekai trash, but I love it.
Considering I watched and liked Smartphone it might be worth a curious viewing. I’ll watch an episode or two at some point (and that LE does look quite nice. Shame Funi seem to give them out haphazardly nowadays.)

Last edited:
The worse something is considered to be the more curious I am about gauging my own opinion on it. As for the LE debacle Funi are choosing titles very differently than they used to it seems.

Death March is Isekai trash, but I love it.
2018-02-10-17.png

2018-02-10-18.png

Its shows like Death March that give isekai a bad name... Thankfully we've had Shield Hero, Slime and Alicization more recently. Hell, even Demon Lord was a lot better.

The LE looks nice though. 🙄

Its shows like Death March that give isekai a bad name... Thankfully we've had Shield Hero, Slime and Alicization more recently. Hell, even Demon Lord was a lot better.

The LE looks nice though. 🙄
Well now I’m even more curious as to it’s quality (and possible lack thereof 😅). This reminds me that I still need to watch Slime and SAO 3.

Well now I’m even more curious as to it’s quality (and possible lack thereof 😅). This reminds me that I still need to watch Slime and SAO 3.

Its not awful or anything, just very mediocre. I didn't bother watching past episode 4 though, so maybe it gets better. (I doubt it though)

Why on earth aren't you watching slime yet?!

Its not awful or anything, just very mediocre. I didn't bother watching past episode 4 though, so maybe it gets better. (I doubt it though)

Why on earth aren't you watching slime yet?!
I hear you on Slime it looks good, it sort of fell by the wayside way back when it started airing. I’ll probably binge it when it’s finished and I get to it alphabetically in my never-shrinking backlog.

I’ll probably binge it when it’s finished and I get to it alphabetically in my never-shrinking backlog.
Mate, words of wisdom for you - skip the OP and ED because they're spolierific and inform you of certain characters intentions (thus removing all possible tension) given that they're happy and smiley in the OP/ED for 8 weeks prior to them entering the show.
On the grounds of them spoiling things I put them as worst OP/ED of this season and last. Slime's funny and its pretty but it really is overrated.

Mate, words of wisdom for you - skip the OP and ED because they're spolierific and inform you of certain characters intentions (thus removing all possible tension) given that they're happy and smiley in the OP/ED for 8 weeks prior to them entering the show.
On the grounds of them spoiling things I put them as worst OP/ED of this season and last. Slime's funny and its pretty but it really is overrated.
Aye I’ve heard about the spoiler-ridden OP and ED. Always irks me when that happens, the first season of TG: re gave away a twist which damaged an already flawed adaptation.

Can confirm it doesn't exactly improve. It's just a nice stroll through an Isekai world with an OP protag if you like that sort of thing. It's very similar in feel to Smartphone except the protag tries to hide his OP-ness.

I mean, I'm kinda a sucker for it and have read all the LNs currently released, but yeah it's definitely not for everyone :p

Back