What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Oh didn't know you collected these. The ingame emote for FFXIV is nice. Though these statues are too pricey for me to buy.

Yeah I'm a big fan, but I have always steered away from them simply because of the price :( however with a bit of saving I thought I would make the plunge! it's actually my first figure ever, also the ingame emote is really nice, been having a lot of fun with it so far :p
will i buy more of their figures? probably not considering the ultima one is £220 :( but maybe one day! the quality is really top notch at least and better than i was expecting.

How do you manage to stack things that like that and the row does not topple over to the right side? Ok, there are some thicker boxes to the right to stabilize, but how in the world do those three Manga volumes in the second row manage to stay? If I'd put them like this, they would have toppled over while doing a salto crashing the corners. .____." (Same for the batch in the second row next to Senran Kagura.)
Same way we explain King Crimson in JoJo, it just works.

Jokes aside, honestly the wall helped keep it balanced I guess.

OK, so Denny's been chomping at the bit for more purple pile pics™ of Funimation's Ancient Magus' Bride LE box set, so here you go. Those 5 art cards are printed on extremely heavy stock and have a really nice velvety/rubbery matte finish on them - exactly like the AoA Madoka Magica LE boxes, if anyone owns those.

amble2.jpg

amble3.jpg

amble4.jpg

amble5.jpg

amble6.jpg

amble7.jpg

amble8.jpg

amble9.jpg

amble10.jpg

Last edited:
OK, so Denny's been chomping at the bit for more purple pile pics™ of Funimation's Ancient Magus' Bride LE box set, so here you go. Those 5 art cards are printed on extremely heavy stock and have a really nice velvety/rubbery matte finish on them - exactly like the AoA Madoka Magica LE boxes, if anyone owns those.

amble2.jpg

amble3.jpg

amble4.jpg

amble5.jpg

amble6.jpg

amble7.jpg

amble8.jpg

amble9.jpg

amble10.jpg
Thanks, I want it more now.

amble2.jpg

amble3.jpg

amble4.jpg

amble5.jpg

amble6.jpg

amble7.jpg

amble8.jpg

amble9.jpg

amble10.jpg
Cool dvd 1,2,4 bluray A,B ?

Last edited:
I just opened the package last night, and haven't put any discs in the player to test them, but it does say Region AB for Blu-ray on the info sheet. DVDs I care nothing about, they're just useless trashcan fodder to me, so I don't care what regions they are - but yeah, it looks like 1,2,4 on the sheet, the photo detail is not quite enough to tell. I'm at work so I can't look on the box.

I just opened the package last night, and haven't put any discs in the player to test them, but it does say Region AB for Blu-ray on the info sheet. DVDs I care nothing about, they're just useless trashcan fodder to me, so I don't care what regions they are - but yeah, it looks like 1,2,4 on the sheet, the photo detail is not quite enough to tell. I'm at work so I can't look on the box.
Van u test it ? When u are home ?

Back