What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Christmas-Sales-2.png

That's right. I went for some stuff from the sales.

DuKZtyQW0AEX4IC.jpg

DuKbQ1fXQAMH3nU.jpg

MVM's Christmas sale arrives first, with the bundle day offering The Asterisk War and GOD EATER sets for £20 each (£9.99 per part). The Asterisk War is surprisingly region A & B compatible, while GOD EATER is the Australian Hanabee author. More photos for each set here and here.

DuKb1ZPW4AAFWw1.jpg

Also arriving, which is not part of the sales haul, is Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X from VideoGamesPlus Canada. The game went out of print but it was $40CAN and decided it was better for me to get the game sooner than later.

Christmas-Sales-2.png

That's right. I went for some stuff from the sales.

DuKZtyQW0AEX4IC.jpg

DuKbQ1fXQAMH3nU.jpg

MVM's Christmas sale arrives first, with the bundle day offering The Asterisk War and GOD EATER sets for £20 each (£9.99 per part). The Asterisk War is surprisingly region A & B compatible, while GOD EATER is the Australian Hanabee author. More photos for each set here and here.

DuKb1ZPW4AAFWw1.jpg

Also arriving, which is not part of the sales haul, is Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X from VideoGamesPlus Canada. The game went out of print but it was $40CAN and decided it was better for me to get the game sooner than later.
I might have to steal that picture.

PonyCan USA has it in the US and was shown in cinemas. Yet we dont know how this will translate to blu ray will it be an eleven arts BD or someone else. I should have put in the west. And Its unlicensed here as is Sound S2
OK understood. Puzzling that season 2 is still unlicensed. Well couldn’t wait myself and bought the JP release of Liz and the Blue Bird and found EN subs for it and actually just finished watching it. No idea what PonyCan USA is planning, haven’t checked their releases in a while but have they actually released something in the last six months or so ... or even a year.

Back