What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

IMG-0613.jpg

More Yuri for my collection, been after this one for ages but prices have been around £30 mark due to it being out of print but managed to snag myself a copy for £7.

Whaaaaa. Me buying actual anime again? Lol. (If I'm honest I totally forgot I even had these on pre order haha)

DBS has a metalic shiny slip. Zero is standard. Movie has a a kinda of matte feel slip.

8uL3Xld.jpg

I received my Korean Ghost in the Shell / 2.0 Lenticular LE from KimchiDVD today, via standard shipping:

There is still a peel-off plastic sheet covering the lenticular under the clear plastic slip, so it makes the image look slightly washed out:
gits2krle1.jpg

Unfortunately, the posters came folded and shoved into the bottom of the shipping box, and the box set wrapped in bubble wrap was sat on top of them, so they're badly creased and wrinkled - not really suitable for framing, now :( :
gits2krle2.jpg

Here is the complete set of all three Korean Lenticular Ghost in the Shell limited Edition Releases displayed together:
gits2krle3.jpg

And, here is my Ghost in the Shell Asian Imports shelf, with Japanese, Korean, and the Hong Kong S.S.S. 3D releases filling almost an entire shelf. This does not include any UK or US GitS releases I own:
gitsimportshelf.jpg

I received my Korean Ghost in the Shell / 2.0 Lenticular LE from KimchiDVD today, via standard shipping:

There is still a peel-off plastic sheet covering the lenticular under the clear plastic slip, so it makes the image look slightly washed out:
gits2krle1.jpg

Unfortunately, the posters came folded and shoved into the bottom of the shipping box, and the box set wrapped in bubble wrap was sat on top of them, so they're badly creased and wrinkled - not really suitable for framing, now :( :
gits2krle2.jpg

Here is the complete set of all three Korean Lenticular Ghost in the Shell limited Edition Releases displayed together:
gits2krle3.jpg

And, here is my Ghost in the Shell Asian Imports shelf, with Japanese, Korean, and the Hong Kong S.S.S. 3D releases filling almost an entire shelf. This does not include any UK or US GitS releases I own:
gitsimportshelf.jpg
Looks good. According to the tracking mine's still at Heathrow and has been since Saturday :confused:

That's a very nice GitS collection btw.

Birthday Loot 2018.jpg

Birthday loot from other half and my best friend! Not pictured: Some PSN credit to use during the next sale (or to pick something up full price if I wanted) and also got some money from other halves mum, which I'll put toward DRR tomorrow. :D

some blu rays got over past few days, don't know how its taken me this long to get season 2 of Kinmoza cause brill series (Shinobu is best girl - hides from IncendiaryLemon)
and also got some phone book sized manga and Centaur's worries 9 from Soz
IMG_20180308_102052.jpgIMG_20180308_181946.jpgIMG_20180308_182033.jpgIMG_20180308_182105.jpgIMG_20180308_182136.jpg

Back