What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Captaaainuniverse

Guild Member
Aaand it’s done
6053BFDD-F3DF-4169-9DB4-69B07F22D542.jpeg
(Just blacked out more proof that I need to tidy the place up)
Didn’t take too long for me to set up, and I can be quite slow, so... not even an hour after getting it to put it up? Sitting on it as I type and it’s not collapsing, it’s actually pretty stiff but sturdy, oh my god the massage pillow though, probably the thing im gonna run for after a shift at work

Captaaainuniverse

Guild Member
View attachment 10570

@Captaaainuniverse I've also upgrade my anime viewing chair today! Yours seems a step or 2 above mine!
The ones with the footrests are always nice, my old one was kind of like your upgrade just trade the footrest for a neckpillow. Getting one I assume you know why they are quite popular - they are often quick to put up and some of the better looking ones
Of course the cost of mine I’d see as coming from doing a few extra shifts

Reactions: WMD

WMD

Hunter
The ones with the footrests are always nice, my old one was kind of like your upgrade just trade the footrest for a neckpillow. Getting one I assume you know why they are quite popular - they are often quick to put up and some of the better looking ones
Of course the cost of mine I’d see as coming from doing a few extra shifts
Yeah I am very glad to have the footrest now lol. I was at so many that in end wasnt really sure what I was looking for anymore! It was a pretty random pick in the end but I am way more comfortable today than I was yesterday so guess it's worked out!